Neal Maupay

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I participate in a sporting activity with someone who represents people inside a much loved sport, however I also don't think that anyone needs to be a brain surgeon to work out that we are interested in his services, but the one thing that I was told, was about the proposed personal and professional terms/fees?

Only time will tell, like other transfers that have and have not come off for various reasons.

A "friend" who has genuine knowledge has told me tonight we're not even in for him! Though we did make our interest known several weeks back. Overall package price is too high apparently. Dont know if that's true but he certainly wouldn't lie to me or feed me bullshit.
I'd never ask the lad for info (he just mentioned it) as I don't like doing that shit, and I'm not really interested. I'm happy to wait for official announcements. And dont ask, I would never name him.
Feel free to file this under "attention seeking bollox" if you want. I couldnt give a poo.

Knowing United will be in for some bang average player instead the United way under McCabe and the Prince no ambition at all I would love them to prove us all wrong for a a change but cant see it.

I participate in a sporting activity with someone who represents people inside a much loved sport, however I also don't think that anyone needs to be a brain surgeon to work out that we are interested in his services, but the one thing that I was told, was about the proposed personal and professional terms/fees?

Only time will tell, like other transfers that have and have not come off for various reasons.

Raymond Reddington says you are only 187 on the ITK list.

Richard Cadette is still out there somewhere.

Lolz. Chose that name when I signed up to Bladesmad to mention the Stead signing.
I'm not itk though, and have absolutely no interest in being so. I find the whole thing a bit cringey tbh.
Ha ha, you've no interest in being itk but joined a forum specifically to pass on some 'information' :D

Will be me getting it wrong mate. I dont have a very good memory. :)

Didn't Darren Smith also say that Utd weren't in for him? I must admit I was surprised that Utd still seemed to be pursuing him when the eye-watering figures were mentioned and that Villa and Seville were interested.

Knowing United will be in for some bang average player instead the United way under McCabe and the Prince no ambition at all I would love them to prove us all wrong for a a change but cant see it.

If only we had a bit of ambition we could be in the Premier League.

Crazy, I know...

No matter how much you dress it up we are run by clowns that put a dampener on our promotion with their pathetic bickering which has landed them in court.

And for whatever reason it is taking forever to assemble a team.
This time last year, for our promotion season, we had made one loan signing.

To be fair, we clearly need to sign more players this season than last season, but there's no need to panic. A couple more this week, and fine.

No matter how much you dress it up we are run by clowns that put a dampener on our promotion with their pathetic bickering which has landed them in court.

And for whatever reason it is taking forever to assemble a team.

It isn’t ‘whatever reason’. It’s the same reason transfers take a long time between clubs all over the land. They are hugely complex, involving multiple parties and several leeches.

What should we do? Bribery? Kidnap?

It isn’t ‘whatever reason’. It’s the same reason transfers take a long time between clubs all over the land. They are hugely complex, involving multiple parties and several leeches.

I think our transfer activity does perhaps take a bit longer than many others - Wilder looks to screw great value from all of them - one of the reasons we have had such success.

Arson? 🤔😉

we signed olly Norwood on 13th august
-------------------------------

im sure its been said but the thread title makes me highly doubt this transfer as £20m. I don't see us spend £20m on anyone

Back
Top Bottom