Name that MAN

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He’s been with us at least 2 years. Can’t remember his name but think his initials are RR!

Javier Pereira

First team strength and conditioning coach

Nathan Winder

guess ??

ohh wrong just seen the correct answer further up 🙄

Last edited:
Nicky travis
I remember going to a reserve game at the old Saltergate a good few years ago.

My mate played for the Blades at the time and I was sat with his brother, we were sat right behind Nicky Travis’ parents and all through the game they slagged my mate off. Saying how “our Nicky” was far better than my mate. Really petty stuff.

My mate went on to play for the Blades in the PL and has played nearly 500 league games in his career, he’s now in America for his last contract before probable retirement.

Travis played about 5 times in the leagues and then 2 seasons at Central Coast Mariners. I think his parents were probably a bit wrong.

I remember going to a reserve game at the old Saltergate a good few years ago.

My mate played for the Blades at the time and I was sat with his brother, we were sat right behind Nicky Travis’ parents and all through the game they slagged my mate off. Saying how “our Nicky” was far better than my mate. Really petty stuff.

My mate went on to play for the Blades in the PL and has played nearly 500 league games in his career, he’s now in America for his last contract before probable retirement.

Travis played about 5 times in the leagues and then 2 seasons at Central Coast Mariners. I think his parents were probably a bit wrong.
Nicky Law?

He's got an ipod thing, he knows what he's doing! Back in my day a clipboard sufficed, maybe they're deciding on the zone man for corners! "Wilf's the zone, no Jock"?! Think that's how it went, either way comedy gold! Sorry, I digress!

Robert Rayner it is then !!!​

1st Team Sport Scientist at Sheffield United PLC​

Back
Top Bottom