Mystery signing?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cadette says Fleck isn't going so can't see it being related to that.

Deano would be very exciting indeed.

I know that recently someone on Twitter sent Deano a "Don't go Deano", or "Come back next season" or something like that (can't remember which) and Deano's response was "I am a Blade"

It’s our old mate Strappy

View attachment 48940

'Strappy', eh? Didn't know there was any previous with him and this forum. Followed him a while back because he seemed a bit ITK. Must admit the Tommy Robinson love fest on his feed has made me question my decision at times but his opinion on the Blades has always seemed decent value.

'Strappy', eh? Didn't know there was any previous with him and this forum. Followed him a while back because he seemed a bit ITK. Must admit the Tommy Robinson love fest on his feed has made me question my decision at times but his opinion on the Blades has always seemed decent value.
He used to post on Bladesmad as ‘Strapponisjealous’ and was the number one ITKer a one point. He lost his contact and started making things up and it all got a bit heated.

Before he went a bit Walter Mitty he was a great poster. His anti Muslim post are pretty atrocious TBF but if I stopped following blades for their political beliefs I’d have a very quiet timeline.

Remember he's on about 25k p/w at Man Utd as well. So that would make it difficult.

Fee wise, the minimum I think we could get him for is something like £4m, another £2m after promotion and a £10m buy back clause.

De Gea looks set to sign a new contract so Henderson might as well leave permanently.

Wouldnt be surprised if we have a few on around the £20k per week mark by now?

Wilder said we’d only be doing loan signings this window and that we’d sign 3.

No more which is fair enough.

Wilder said we’d only be doing loan signings this window and that we’d sign 3.

No more which is fair enough.

Think he said there was scope for more depending on which players might suddenly become available...

Ah, I wondered why I’d unfollowed him.
Cheers LB

Back
Top Bottom