My take ...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

As I've said on another thread, the crime is that the kids haven't being cultivated over the past 30+ games to a point where they're ready to go...

Why hasn't there being an active policy of getting Jebbison, Arblaster, Coulibally, Brooks 20/30mins every other game - so when we get to this point in the season they're an option?

As it is, they've hardly played so they're not really an option... Criminal when you sit back and think about it...
the results haven't shown a need for them until 6 games ago
but if they can perform v spurs it obviously is possible its not too late to utilise them

the results haven't shown a need for them until 6 games ago
but if they can perform v spurs it obviously is possible its not too late to utilise them
I'm suggest that's the blinkered view Hecky has taken... A manager who plans would have them as contingency for injury, or if we get decent offers for Ndiaye and/or Berge...

As it is, none of them are ready, so why do we keep them around?

I'm suggest that's the blinkered view Hecky has taken... A manager who plans would have them as contingency for injury, or if we get decent offers for Ndiaye and/or Berge...

As it is, none of them are ready, so why do we keep them around?
no manager in the world could have seen the all round listless game we played
like man utd manager probably didn't see that 7-0 clobbering at Liverpool happening

I will agree with you 100 per cent if we dont show a reaction v Sunderland
Im expecting 5 or 6 changes

no manager in the world could have seen the all round listless game we played
like man utd manager probably didn't see that 7-0 clobbering at Liverpool happening

I will agree with you 100 per cent if we dont show a reaction v Sunderland
Im expecting 5 or 6 changes
Pretty sure a more strategic thinking manager would have identified three or four players who are potential first teamers and manufactured game time for them. We're not exactly blessed with fast athletic forwards, so really confused as to why the likes of Brooks, Jebbison, Coulibally haven't been given game time at the end of games. It's not like we knew there'd be tight matches down the stretch.

The bench on Saturday with Basham, Clark, Baldock, Sharp isn't exactly game-changing...

You can't even say they are saving themselves for the FA cup game can ya ?

On that showing the Buggers have got nowt worth saving...... :tumbleweed:

I will be astounded if Hecky picks the same team tonight changes need to be made. Baldock for Bogle.Mcatee for Fleck. Coulibaly for Norwood. Doyle for Berge.
I would keep Egan and Anel in. Ndiaye is our best player in my opinion. I would be tempted to drop Mcburnie and bring in Jebo he is quick. those players I would drop to the sub's bench. I would tell the players to keep a high press. when defending freekicks/corners keep Ndiaye and Jebo on the halfway line so at least two defenders have to mark them. if they want to clear the ball into the opposition's half-aim for Ndiaye anything can happen with him. I am no manager/coach.so I might be talking rubbish.I am sure Mr. Pommpey will tell me. I've got my tin helmet nearby. feel free to comment.

I will be astounded if Hecky picks the same team tonight changes need to be made. Baldock for Bogle.Mcatee for Fleck. Coulibaly for Norwood. Doyle for Berge.
I would keep Egan and Anel in. Ndiaye is our best player in my opinion. I would be tempted to drop Mcburnie and bring in Jebo he is quick. those players I would drop to the sub's bench. I would tell the players to keep a high press. when defending freekicks/corners keep Ndiaye and Jebo on the halfway line so at least two defenders have to mark them. if they want to clear the ball into the opposition's half-aim for Ndiaye anything can happen with him. I am no manager/coach.so I might be talking rubbish.I am sure Mr. Pommpey will tell me. I've got my tin helmet nearby. feel free to comment.

Prepare to be astounded!!

Baldock for Bogle and maybe McAtee for Fleck are the only changes I'm anticipating...

Thanks for that. Are you here to have a pop at me sweetheart or comment on the football? I don't give a fat fuck what you think about me. If your ego is that fucking limited that the football doesn't matter as much as some poster, then maybe masturbation with an oiled thumb up your well fucked farter is for you.

Love 'n' kisses

pommpey

Nice one pommpey

🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• tMR8KKUH_400x400.jpg
    tMR8KKUH_400x400.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom