My take ...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyway Pommps, after that political diversion, I didn't watch the match (again), I had an enjoyable but stressed couple of hours watching Sky and Jeff Stelling report on another team from Sheffield fuck it up, followed by league 2 excitement!
We're obviously so bad and irrelevant that the MOTD crew didn't actually make any comment about us after the Palace debacle, perhaps because it's not good to speak ill of the dead.
Good report (and from Deadbat too), and as a fan of gallows humour I had a good laugh!
Not thinking about next season because I want a summer's respite from both Covid and the disaster of this season!! 🍻😊

Do you read them online then?

No. Why should I?

I make my own mind up by making the best attempt at balancing my opinions by reviewing the propaganda which fights for my attention and agreement. As said, that could come anywhere. As Labour decided to abandon the centre ground for the self-righteous dogma of a dreamer like Corbyn and his dismal Marxists acolytes, Labour and me fell out big style. I had had doubts since they drove us nose first into the ground regarding the global financial slump. And don't give me 'Brown could do nothing about it' bullshit. in 2006 when he was Chancellor, he ignored all the warning signs, massive personal debt tariffs, collapse of American financial houses and even the BoE telling him we were overheating. So, no. I don't trust Labour, at all. And looking at Berts wonderful example as to why a sixth former like Rayner is easily picked off by Brillo, it should tell you all you need to know. They live in the land of the fantasy and folly, and the hard yards of government are someone else's fault.

I don't need newspapers to tell me that. I just watch the likes of Diane Abbott on TV today telling us Labour needs to go back to the manifesto of 2019 (where on it they were served with the worst trouncing for eighty years and gave a fucking clown like Johnson ten more years) and know my vote won't be with them for some time.

pommpey

Do you mean broadcast?
I’m sat in my orangery with the finest pint of Stella Artois (Belgian, not English), poured by yours truly via my Phillips Perfect Draft.

Do you think I give a flying fuck what you think? The answer is no.

I’m sat in my orangery with the finest pint of Stella Artois (Belgian, not English), poured by yours truly via my Phillips Perfect Draft.

it’s broadcast not brodcast. Some people are on the pitch! They think it’s all over! It is now!!

No. Why should I?

I make my own mind up by making the best attempt at balancing my opinions by reviewing the propaganda which fights for my attention and agreement. As said, that could come anywhere. As Labour decided to abandon the centre ground for the self-righteous dogma of a dreamer like Corbyn and his dismal Marxists acolytes, Labour and me fell out big style. I had had doubts since they drove us nose first into the ground regarding the global financial slump. And don't give me 'Brown could do nothing about it' bullshit. in 2006 when he was Chancellor, he ignored all the warning signs, massive personal debt tariffs, collapse of American financial houses and even the BoE telling him we were overheating. So, no. I don't trust Labour, at all. And looking at Berts wonderful example as to why a sixth former like Rayner is easily picked off by Brillo, it should tell you all you need to know. They live in the land of the fantasy and folly, and the hard yards of government are someone else's fault.

I don't need newspapers to tell me that. I just watch the likes of Diane Abbott on TV today telling us Labour needs to go back to the manifesto of 2019 (where on it they were served with the worst trouncing for eighty years and gave a fucking clown like Johnson ten more years) and know my vote won't be with them for some time.

pommpey
Look up Labour’s results in GE 2017, what changed 18 months later apart from the media’s influence. This influence was obviously subliminal!!

I’m known to have, yes. I just feel that a weekly post has been overshadowed by a moron stating political interests.
Not stating interests at all. I’m just questioning statements.

Look up Labour’s results in GE 2017, what changed 18 months later apart from the media’s influence. This influence was obviously subliminal!!

Stop it feller. Seriously. Stop blaming 'the media', Brexit and everything else that wasn't to blame for Corbyn's utter disaster.

The electorate didn't like him and for you to suggest that every single voter who went to a booth on that day was in some way pre-programmed by some sort of subliminal message from the Daily Mail or the fucking BBC is the reason Labour fucked up Hartlepool the other day. You treat the electorate with a vast amount of disrespect and that's why they don't like voting for political parties you like. It's self-righteous, elitist tyranny and unless you stop it, that fat, blonde priapic gorilla will still be in number ten in 2031.

Think on. Ditch the attitude and stop being a helmet

pommpey

Not stating interests at all. I’m just questioning statements.
You questioned my ‘statement’ praising a fellow poster for his report on our loss against Palace. You questioned it with a political agenda. Grow the fuck up.

Stop it feller. Seriously. Stop blaming 'the media', Brexit and everything else that wasn't to blame for Corbyn's utter disaster.

The electorate didn't like him and for you to suggest that every single voter who went to a booth on that day was in some way pre-programmed by some sort of subliminal message from the Daily Mail or the fuckingg BBC is the reason Labour fucked up Hartlepool the other day. You treat the electorate with a vast amount of disrespect and that's why they don't like voting for political parties you like. It's self-righteous, elitist tyranny and unless you stop it, that fat, blonde priapic gorilla will still be in number ten in 2031.

Think on. Ditch the attitude and stop being a helmet

pommpey

Attachments

• CE2AC48B-9566-42D8-9BBD-4CE12A8D17A9.jpeg
    CE2AC48B-9566-42D8-9BBD-4CE12A8D17A9.jpeg
    494.4 KB · Views: 6
Yeah. Cheers for that.

People don't like Labour. I get it.

pommpey

You questioned my ‘statement’ praising a fellow poster for his report on our loss against Palace. You questioned it with a political agenda. Grow the fuck up.
Can you construct a sentence without swearing?

But those results don’t represent what you are saying about Corbyn!

Can you please drop the politics, you aren't impressing anyone and are just coming across as either a troll or a bit of a dick. I'm sure there are other places you can air your views

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom