My 125th Painting

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FleaPitBlade

Reaction score
image.jpg

It's called 'United' and it seeks to celebrate the two constants of the last 125 years, Bramall Lane and the fans (whatever guise they come in).

There's 125 limited edition signed, numbered and framed prints in the superstore. I'm not selling any prints myself so can't offer Foxy and Linz any commission on this one! :(

The original painting is on display at BDTBL for a few months and then it's being auctioned off at the 125th do at Ponds Forge with all the profits going to The Children's Hospital.

View attachment 7728

It's called 'United' and it seeks to celebrate the two constants of the last 125 years, Bramall Lane and the fans (whatever guise they come in).

There's 125 limited edition signed, numbered and framed prints in the superstore. I'm not selling any prints myself so can't offer Foxy and Linz any commission on this one! :(

The original painting is on display at BDTBL for a few months and then it's being auctioned off at the 125th do at Ponds Forge with all the profits going to The Children's Hospital.

You even put a little line where my brick is in the wall, nice touch!

Forgemasters is nowhere near Bramall Lane, Tickler.

C-

Also the bloke in the purple suit appears to be giving the skinhead a hand shandy. And there was me thinking we were a family club....
I thought he was trying to nick his mobile phone. You have to watch yourself on Cherry Street!

Shameless capitalist pimping tickler. Like it.

If you put some pig pictures in its not unlike the Wilson out Demo is it?

Last edited:
Shameless capitalist grovelling round Kev you mean. He did one for me of Easter Road and even that's got the effing Hotel at the forefront of it....

Lads gotta pay his way. If that sells his paintings then well done him :)

Lads gotta pay his way. If that sells his paintings then well done him :)
We know and we all like them but it's kind of a tradition to pick bits of em that look remotely mucky. In one scene Luke painted a huge cock on the Shoreham - I think it was homage to Brian the Cabbage from RS

Wouldn't expect anything less than a couple of pages of nit picking!

As for raul he is now down as opening bidder at £1000.

Back
Top Bottom