Movement.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the FA Cup wasn't it? The decision not to replace Kenny in goal with somebody who could actually move in both directions for that shoot out was pathetic. The Arsenal players were just telling the next kicker to put it in the corner nearest his injured leg as he literally couldn't move in that direction. We'd played so well in both games as well and nearly nicked a last second winner before the pens too, John Harley heading straight at the keeper.

Ah yes that’s right, the replay after the Gray penalty at Highbury. The youth keeper had been rumoured to be starting (forget his name). I assume Phil Barnes was injured...

I think after the second Arsenal pen where Kenny hadn’t even attempted to fall to his left the game was up and they just passed their remaining penalties gently into the net.

Tend to think he's underplaying it. Reckon there may be a surprise two additions by the end of the day.

Ah yes that’s right, the replay after the Gray penalty at Highbury. The youth keeper had been rumoured to be starting (forget his name). I assume Phil Barnes was injured...

I think after the second Arsenal pen where Kenny hadn’t even attempted to fall to his left the game was up and they just passed their remaining penalties gently into the net.

Phil Barnes wasn't registered for the first game so was ineligible (or something like that)

Tend to think he's underplaying it. Reckon there may be a surprise two additions by the end of the day.

Well he's got just four hours to get it all sorted.

I'm fucking excited. Are you excited? I'm excited.

I'm happy

Main business done

No panicking on deadline day

I knew our main business would be complete, as there's only so much money in the pot

I said that I I think we might still get a loan in and nothing has changed to convince me otherwise

I'm hoping we get more but if something happens then I expect just the one

I'm happy

Main business done

No panicking on deadline day

I knew our main business would be complete, as there's only so much money in the pot

I said that I I think we might still get a loan in and nothing has changed to convince me otherwise

I'm hoping we get more but if something happens then I expect just the one

Not a dig mate, but had we spent 20million so far, you'd have probably said the same. We've been very good at hiding our budget, and we don't know for certain there's not more to come.

Not a dig mate, but had we spent 20million so far, you'd have probably said the same. We've been very good at hiding our budget, and we don't know for certain there's not more to come.

I agree Houso, but if we assume a couple numbers, one being the quoted £43m on fees and the big guess of what we've now added to last seasons wage bill (I'm going for a further £20m on top) as all the current squad got a promotion increase and the new signings will be on Prem money as well. I don't believe there's a massive amount left to play with, especially with all the added costs of gaining promotion such as stadium improvements and CW's insistence on updating the academy

All pie in the sky I know, but we can't be a million miles away with those figures

That was the FA Cup wasn't it? The decision not to replace Kenny in goal with somebody who could actually move in both directions for that shoot out was pathetic. The Arsenal players were just telling the next kicker to put it in the corner nearest his injured leg as he literally couldn't move in that direction. We'd played so well in both games as well and nearly nicked a last second winner before the pens too, John Harley heading straight at the keeper.
That was in the league

Think now we're in the Premier, Wilder felt he would just do a Sean Dyche impression.

A true man of the people, got the same lurg I've got that's been travelling around my friends and family for the last week or so.

It's a bit worrying as we need 3 and that's not going to happen. We'd likely still be able to bring a Decent GK in who isn't under contract after 5pm though.

Verrips can be signed at any time

Think he can be signed at any time but he needs to be registered as one of the 25 this week I believe if we want him to be able to play before January. You can’t hold spaces free to fill with free agents.

I think lack of posts from Richard Cadette on deadline day just proves that he is in fact Chris Wilder
Serious question. What would do you think would be the consequences of unmasking who 'Richard Cadette' is?
I am just grateful to the guy. Long may he keep his anonymity and keep the flow going of ITK information that is keeping my blood pressure down. 😬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom