Outgoing? Mousset?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The pizza shops in Salernitana will be creaming their pants once this pastry guzzling waster lands on their shores. “Ciao Meester Moose, double meata feast with chocolata chiiips and side order of French a da fry’s???”, “Ouiii monsignor”.
patatine fritte

Putting that press release into google translate suggests that it's a loan rather than permanent? So I guess either the 330k previously mentioned was a loan fee or was misreported

Putting that press release into google translate suggests that it's a loan rather than permanent? So I guess either the 330k previously mentioned was a loan fee or was misreported
It was reported as a loan fee I believe and then obviously he’s a free agent in the summer

the £330k will cover his wages until the end of the contract.
if he were by some miracle to turn into the player we all know he could be with a little application etc. etc. then we extend His contract and either keep him or sell him on. A win win really

289 minutes last season for 0 goals

320 minutes this season and 3 goals

Add to burkes 171 minutes for 0 goals this season and it's a lot of wages down for not much input.

Good squad trimming so far. I'd be happy with no more outs now and the CH and Jebbison back. I deally I'd like to see a physical CM, but pretty sure that won't be happening

Who knows? It could be loan fee or salary for the remainder of his contract. To be honest, who cares?

That photo on the private jet with his rep/hanger on pretty much sums him up. That very brief purple patch aside, which in itself went a long way to repaying the outlay on him, he didn't deliver and, most disappointingly, he's not making the most of his talent. He wasn't fit when he joined, was unable to play 90 mins once during his stay and isn't fit when he leaves. Swanning around in Lambos and private jets doesn't really fit in with the Sheff Utd ethos does it? I wonder whether CW's knobhead test was having an off day when LM was tested.

He reminds me a lot of Anelka, albeit with less ability.

Last edited:

Grateful for the moments of brilliance he gave us but ultimately a disappointment for us.

the £330k will cover his wages until the end of the contract.
if he were by some miracle to turn into the player we all know he could be with a little application etc. etc. then we extend His contract and either keep him or sell him on. A win win really

If the 330k is true then it might offer a clue about his salary. E.g. £330k / 24 weeks = £13,750 p/w.

I'd guess that figure is a 50% contribution of his salary and we're topping up the rest.

I think the guy must have an armour plated arse, it appears that up to now, countless kicks up the arse to wake him up have had zero effect, if he scores one goal in Italy he will think he is Ronaldo, perfectly fit, doesn't need to change hus diet, lifestyle etc

If ever there was a player who took "Come fill me again" way too literal, then it's this idle fat shit.

He has all the talent in the world to become a top player at the highest level, but his lack of focus, poor attitude and unprofessional have stopped him from fulfilling his potential.

The parallel with Christian Nade is uncanny.

I'm stunned that he passed his medical.

I think the guy must have an armour plated arse, it appears that up to now, countless kicks up the arse to wake him up have had zero effect, if he scores one goal in Italy he will think he is Ronaldo, perfectly fit, doesn't need to change hus diet, lifestyle etc
I think the fact that despite a string of mistakes he can still fly to Italy on a private jet might be an indication of why no lessons have as yet been learned. He’s still in a very privileged bubble

I think the fact that despite a string of mistakes he can still fly to Italy on a private jet might be an indication of why no lessons have as yet been learned. He’s still in a very privileged bubble
I mentioned this the other day regards the Academy system, and it not suiting certain 'characters' and as you cant turn the clock back or change someones path in life for someone elses, but in keeping it on topic (Mousse) you can question how its affected his character and thinking, compared with Ian Wright and his route to the top. Maybe Mousse would have benefited from a few shifts on a building site, to put life/football in perspective.

Hope they can get a tune out of him. No one else has managed it so far. Us or Bournemouth.

2.5 years and he hasn't done a full 90 minutes.

Disgraceful.

Hope he's a success there. If he is, then we can take the money and not the player.

I mentioned this the other day regards the Academy system, and it not suiting certain 'characters' and as you cant turn the clock back or change someones path in life for someone elses, but in keeping it on topic (Mousse) you can question how its affected his character and thinking, compared with Ian Wright and his route to the top. Maybe Mousse would have benefited from a few shifts on a building site, to put life/football in perspective.
I’m not sure if it’s necessarily the academy system because yes whilst a scholarship deal of a few hundred quid a week is a lot of money for a teenage lad it’s not a life altering amount of money. Those lads parents will still be grafting to make ends meet and whilst that scholarship money will help and the lads can buy nice clothes etc you’re not solving all your life problems with it. Even after that a few grand a week on a first pro deal is very good money but really you still can’t go ape shit like money is no problem.

The issue is the massive money that clubs put in front of these lads when they are sold at 18/19 suddenly. At that point immediately your parents and you are taken care of for life you can buy some completely frivolous nonsense which so many do and suddenly you’re out there living the lifestyle and projecting a level of wealth on social media that even your astronomical wages can’t keep pace with living like an oligarch.

It’s easy to see why in that scenario so many lose focus and so many go bankrupt once the monthly wages stop coming

Back
Top Bottom