Mousset

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I like that bit where somebody put the ball in behind for him, and he gave the defender a 4 yard head start, and still left him for dead.

It was zabaleta he ran past like he was running in quick sand. To be fair to zabaleta though moose had only just come on and zabaleta had been playing for the whole game and at 34 years old is no spring chicken for a footballer. The moose has unbelievable speed and power I just hope he can keep this form up he has found with us and cant wait to see what he can become with us.

I thought like many other players tonight his touch was a bit off, but he has so much potential it's untrue, we looked like a different team as soon as he came on. He excites the crowd & unnerves defenders & if he continues to get fitter he will be awesome, just hope we will be able to keep him.

Our game changed completely when he came on. Excellent at holding the ball up, fast as fuck and completely committed. Love him 😍😍

He just looks a horrible player to defend against.

He's a unit, he pressurises defenders, he's hard to knock off the ball, he's great with his back to goal and he's frightening running at defenders.

I doubt we bought him to hold the ball up, but he does it brilliantly.

Love him to bits

We looked much better with him on and he looked hungry (black, French, pact, yeah I know...)

He was right at it, just a little rusty. I believe the words "Gu on Moose, you speedy little fuck" left my mouth with excitement.

I thought that Moose was superb tonight, he is the one player we have that frightens defenders. His pace power and touch are class. I think that he will cost someone a lot of money in the future - even by today’s ludicrous prices.

Agree with what most are saying about moose. But I think he needs to work on his control as well has is decision making.
He looks like bambi on ice some times when he gets the ball at his feet.

He has tremendous potential, and in a way inconsistency and unpredictability make him hard to defend against. I wonder if he is a 'confidence' player, and one who might find it difficult when things go wrong. He has great natural talent and pace, but his concentration levels seem poor. When attacks broke down v West Ham, he tended to stand around offside brooding (he may have been unwell, as he did appear to throw up in the goalmouth, or has a very unpleasant cold!). He will be an interesting project for CWAK - he clearly needs to be able to do his own thing, but also to know when to be disciplined.

If he can sort the link out between his brain and his feet he can then concentrate on scoring one on one's with the keeper .

As much as I love Didsy, surely Mcburnie and Moose have to be what we look to moving forward as a front two. Both got there best years ahead of them and have bagged a few each already this season!
The again a f**king love Didsy.... rock.... hard place !

The moose carnt do 90 mins, which is not helping our options much.

I love mousset, he's got all the attributes to be a top striker. But. He can barely play 45 minutes and he's knackered. Is it becoming a bit unprofessional on his part about his fitness? Robinson and mcburnie said he was the worst trainer, if he could at least do 75 it would be great for us and more goals for him. I understand his game is about pace and power which takes more out of him but a premier league footballer should be able to play for longer than 45-60 minutes at 23 years old.

I love mousset, he's got all the attributes to be a top striker. But. He can barely play 45 minutes and he's knackered. Is it becoming a bit unprofessional on his part about his fitness? Robinson and mcburnie said he was the worst trainer, if he could at least do 75 it would be great for us and more goals for him. I understand his game is about pace and power which takes more out of him but a premier league footballer should be able to play for longer than 45-60 minutes at 23 years old.
Easily our best option when he's in it but I am also getting concerned at this stage with his fitness.

This is surely why he had such limited game time at Bournemouth
That's what I initially put his lack of fitness down to, lack of game time at Bournemouth. He had alot of catching up to, it is disappointing to hear he is considered the worst at training as he should be busting a gut to get up to speed.

It does take a long time to regain fitness and to be playing at the same time will take its toll. Hopefully he should be in better shape for next season. UTB

It does take a long time to regain fitness and to be playing at the same time will take its toll. Hopefully he should be in better shape for next season. UTB
Sorry mazte it doesnt, hes been here 6 months now....hes a professional athlete paid a lot of money to perform for 90 mins on a Saturday. Theres no excuses anymore and I wouldnt mind betting Wilder is getting p1ssed off with him

That's what I initially put his lack of fitness down to, lack of game time at Bournemouth. He had alot of catching up to, it is disappointing to hear he is considered the worst at training as he should be busting a gut to get up to speed.

Has to be said they did say concentration not effort.

He's not skiving, just daydreaming.

Hes going to need a good preseason with our coaching staff before we can get the best of him, but i get why some would be getting a bit pissed with him, he looked like he was getting up to speed at one point, but the has gone backwards to about 45 mins of effective play from him

6 months is not a lot of time considering he wasnt playing regular and was out of shape when we came here. It'll take time and 6 months isnt long enough in my opinion for him to be playing 90 mins at full pelt. Moreso with the recent run of fixtures in a short space of time. UTB

It was clear cut that he missed the target and wasn't under a lot of pressure. If any at all. UTB

It came at him fast and was a difficult chance so no disgrace not to score.
However his header was well off target.....not even close....a half decent forward would show better technique and make a better effort on goal.

Might be wrong but I thought he looked as though he could lose a few pounds!!?

Back
Top Bottom