Mousset

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He is class. If he's not fit enough for 90 mins frequently by now I have serious concerns.

There were a couple of times where we should have played a ball through to him later on but went a bit safe instead. 3 points though, good start to weekend. UTB

He gives defenders a lot to think about that's for sure, but still looks like he's carrying a bit too much timber

He'd be even faster if he dropped another half stone. Might last another 10 mins on pitch anall

A player from his previous team died in a car crash recently apparently they were good mates and I think another death in the family earlier last year.

He's got a lot of potential. Not quite on it with decision making tonight, but still looking really promising in terms of his pace and positioning.

He’s incredibly strong. Most defenders can’t live with him at all. It’s all a bit raw at times and it’s puzzling why he can’t get properly fit but he’s so so dangerous when he’s on song.

He’s gonna be critical for us next season, he just has that extra pace, quality and creativity that we lack, just needs to hone is qualities and he’ll be cracking.

Massive difference with him on as ever.

But he's not quite on it with his control as he was before. And I'm not sure he's playing with the same aggression. I'm sure the bereavements have had something to do with this.

That chance on the counter on the left side where he had the defender one on one, previously he would have had the ball out of his feet straightaway and gone past him and got a shot off. He's looking a bit rusty like that.

Will only be a matter of time until he clicks again. I really fancy him next week.

He's got a lot of potential. Not quite on it with decision making tonight, but still looking really promising in terms of his pace and positioning.
The decision making by the entire team was poor tonight , great 3 points under the circumstances.

He’s incredibly strong. Most defenders can’t live with him at all. It’s all a bit raw at times and it’s puzzling why he can’t get properly fit but he’s so so dangerous when he’s on song.

I think it's because he's so explosive. He burns all his energy quicker.

I think it's better to have that speed and power for 70 minutes than less intensity for 90

He will be a much better player next season.
A full pre season to get him fit and having learnt from his experiences this season he could be one of the best ever signings.
Compare him to their lumbering lump who cost £45 million

Reactions: Dkc
I thought he wasnt up to his usual standards. I saw him being sick in the penalty area before a corner was taken, I don't think he was 100%.

Back
Top Bottom