Most infuriating player

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who's the most infuriating United player since 1989

• Glyn Hodges

Votes: 12 3.9%
  • Sander Berge

Votes: 37 12.0%
  • Patrick Suffo

Votes: 11 3.6%
  • David Brooks

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lys Mousset

Votes: 205 66.3%
  • Jamie Murphy

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Franz Carr

• Mike Lake

• Wayne Quinn

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Lee Morris

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Luton Shelton

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Peter Ndlovu

Votes: 12 3.9%
  • Christian Nade

• Danny Webber

Votes: 13 4.2%
  • Adrian Littlejohn

• James Beattie

• Marcus Bent

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • Nathan Blake

• Conor Coady

• David Cotterill

Votes: 14 4.5%
  • Trainos Dellas

• Jan Aage Fjortoft

• Marcelo

• Rob Hulse

• Colin Kazim-Richards

Votes: 9 2.9%

• Total voters

From memory Franz Carr. It seemed like he'd beat a mam the wanted to check back to beat him again. Aggghhhh!

As I say, its a vague memory so I could be wrong. But when I saw the title that name came into my head before looking at options

The Morrisons, Owen and Ravel, obvious ability but ...........

Oh, Moose has a lot of votes, I'm shocked........NOT!
Glimpses of what he can do, followed by crunching disappointments!
Sort your head out you slack twat, and you could be great!

David White was meant to be the next great thing but ultimately was summed up by the boy on John Street screaming “White th’art shite”

Can I nominate David Carney?
Apparently he was brilliant for Australia, but never approached the same standard playing for us. Also one the neshest players I've seen in a United shirt.
I considered him but I wanted it to be based on what players did for us. And he was shiiiiiiiiiit

How come Michael Tonge isn't on this list?

Voted moose.
I think Tonge goes down as one of the best 20 players we've had in the last 30 years. He played a lot of games and contributed a lot.

Probably never quite lived up to his promise but I felt he just did too much to fit the criteria

HK took him off at half-time in Kendall's first game, a 0-0 draw at Ipswich, and soon swapped him for Mark Patterson. At a Meet The Fans evening apparently Kendall said he'd seen some things in Blake's first half performance that should never be seen on a football pitch. I'd love to know what he meant.
With some of the rumours about HK maybe that he was black?

Harsh. He was brilliant for a short time but good for a long time.

But as I write that it's pretty much what my criteria was so I'll shut up 🤣
Getting knocked on his arse by the ref in the build up to Arsenal's goal qualifies him on its own.

For all of Warnock's moaning, if Tinge knocks the ref over, he's blowing his whistle

Mcgoldrick is a player with oodles of talent silky skills and deft touches but so many times I’ve prematurely punched the air because it’s an absolute nailed on goal coming our way only to be utterly confounded by an inexplicably sloppy miss.
so for that reason I would put Mcgoldrick top of the list.

I voted Danny Webber for managing to miss the goal that would have saved us from relegation, however difficult it was to do that, as opposed to actually scoring. Twat.

Campbell-Ryce - Would take on a man for fun then for some reason he'd stop, cut back and try to take him on again.

McBurnie and Brewster - for obvious reasons. Both prolific scorers before joining us. I know they are good enough, but something isn't happening.

Back
Top Bottom