Incoming? Morgan Gibbs-White

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I hope he gets an odd chance here and there and plays well, but gets replaced as soon as Wolves favourites become fit again, so he never gets the chance to come to the attention of another Prem club

Then I hope we go up and pinch him for £10 million

Lot of hoping going on there
not much chance of that but i love the sound of it.

Looks like its on, just checked there forum and a journo saying in advance talks. Gutted if this happens

Looks like its on, just checked there forum and a journo saying in advance talks. Gutted if this happens

Not sure what Wolves are doing, Jimenez is injured, MGW has done well pre season and their squad is small.

Not sure what Wolves are doing, Jimenez is injured, MGW has done well pre season and their squad is small.

Doesn't make sense , can see relegation for them. Can't believe he's going there after the playoffs but money talks

Another journalists view on it

Reports suggesting Morgan Gibbs-White is close to joining Forest are premature. Forest are pushing to sign him but Wolves don’t want to sell. He trained today as normal. #wwfc

Shame

But to be fair, why wouldn't he go there. They're clearly staying up and location wise it's good for him too

Pisses me off to see Forest doing this though. What a stupidly fine line in football between being able to spend lavishly like this and slumming it in the championship indefinitely...... a fucking penalty shootout. And a penalty missed by..... MGW

Don't you just fucking hate this game sometimes

But it serves us right for wasting our PL opportunity and ending up back here

Doesn't make sense , can see relegation for them. Can't believe he's going there after the playoffs but money talks
If he wants to go there, it’s because he’s worked with Cooper before. If he just wanted money, he’d either be asking Wolves for a new contract or pushing for a move to Fat Frank’s Everton.

Another journalists view on it

Reports suggesting Morgan Gibbs-White is close to joining Forest are premature. Forest are pushing to sign him but Wolves don’t want to sell. He trained today as normal. #wwfc
Let's hope he is right

For me they can sign who they want we can’t do anything about it and it makes no difference to us plus we can’t afford MGW or give him premier league football, my thoughts are all about us this season and hopefully having a successful time ie promotion

Seeing Dean Henderson and MGW in the same forest team would make me feel physically sick
You'll feel umpteen times better when we wave at them on the way past, as we go up and they go down...

Do Wolves need money?

He's played for them in pre-season and looks nailed on to start this weekend.

Doesn't make sense

He's not tying himself to a club that will struggle when he's already at a club that will do okay

I wish and hope all the best for MGW, but I'm not convinced that Forest it exactly that..

As others have said forest wouldn't be the right club for him. Otherwise he risks being back playing in championship next season.

3C771A78-E2DE-4234-B6BE-42395FB01112.gif
Forest’s transfer strategy just seems to be inspired by Supermarket Sweep.

Finger’s crossed they’ll emulate the last club to do this, Fulham.

They will stay up easily

They've spent excessively but smartly, Copper wouldn't assemble an unmanageable bunch ala Fulham last time

Henderson, Niakhate and Lingard are top signings and Awoniyi and Mangala are probably very good ones too. The rest don't look too shabby either

They've clearly targeted and exploited the bundesliga, something us mugs should have considered when we were up there

They needed to sign a new team, and they certainly have! They'll gel just fine imo because the recruitment is well balanced. Lingard will have to justify whatever mad money they're paying him though, but I think he will for a season, before he goes back to being a fashion rapper or whatever the fuck it is he does

Villa had a spending spree like this and only stayed up because of that ‘controversial’ goal, personally I think it’ll depend on how they start the season which will define them but I’m expecting them to stay up.

Back
Top Bottom