Incoming? Morgan Gibbs-White

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If they are offering him owt like the money Lingard is on, I would imagine MGW will be there like a shot.

They will stay up easily

They've spent excessively but smartly, Copper wouldn't assemble an unmanageable bunch ala Fulham last time

Henderson, Niakhate and Lingard are top signings and Awoniyi and Mangala are probably very good ones too. The rest don't look too shabby either

They've clearly targeted and exploited the bundesliga, something us mugs should have considered when we were up there

They needed to sign a new team, and they certainly have! They'll gel just fine imo because the recruitment is well balanced. Lingard will have to justify whatever mad money they're paying him though, but I think he will for a season, before he goes back to being a fashion rapper or whatever the fuck it is he does

First 11 is ok IF it gels, their depth is horrific though, couple of injuries and they are down

No doubt that MGW is top class but if there was one team I wouldn’t pick to suit him that would be wolves

They have been cloggers and all out defence for the last few years the exact team he wouldn’t suit

I have a feeling they’re go sell him and take the cash it’s difficult not to take a bid of around 40 million, I heard they’ve just signed a new striker as well. Personally I’d rather have him stay at Wolves , I still feel Forest robbed us in the playoffs. I want them relegated asap.

If it's 40m they will definitely sell, and Forest are paying way over the odds for him as there is no way he is worth close to that. It's similar money to what City paid for Phillips - an established England international!

Surely they should also be focussing more of their budget on strengthening their midfield, they had Jack Colback starting in the middle on Saturday.

At 40 million, I'd really worry that a move like that would be a massive detriment to him. A bit like the Brewster situation with us. A huge weight of expectation on his shoulders from an anxious crowd worrying about whether they can stay up. Based on his game on saturday (which isn't really a fair measure admittedly) he may need some time to bed in and make the step up to PL level with as little pressure as possible and preferably playing with a team that has largely gelled. Wouldn't get that at Forest.

If it's 40m they will definitely sell, and Forest are paying way over the odds for him as there is no way he is worth close to that. It's similar money to what City paid for Phillips - an established England international!

Surely they should also be focussing more of their budget on strengthening their midfield, they had Jack Colback starting in the middle on Saturday.
Lyle Taylor was on the bench!

Played a rigid wide right position for Wolves at Elland rd, didnt suit him.

Not sure Bruno Lage knows how to get the best out of him

Love MGW, hes a Blade, Forest can go fuck em sens!

Sadly there seems to be a bit of confusion as to whether this is just new details emerging of the last rejected bid or a fresh bid that wolves have rejected. I hope its the latter.

Whenever I see him in a Wolves shirt I cry a little.

Be strong ekke287, be strong…

If Wolves have rejected anything up to 42m they're insane

I know we're all supposed to want to suck him off but he has a lot of improving to do and is unproven at that level

If Wolves have rejected anything up to 42m they're insane

I know we're all supposed to want to suck him off but he has a lot of improving to do and is unproven at that level

It's £25m guaranteed, rising to £42m with add-ons.

Whatever the outcome , he should always be grateful for his time with us and I’m sure he will be .

He came as a good player with potential and left as a much better and more complete one , thanks to our management team and the players he had around him .

Similarly , we should always recognise his outstanding contribution to our season , in which he was easily the most influential player in getting us to within a whisker of the play off finals and never gave less than 100% towards that cause .

He always gave 100% and even more, he had skills and flair and he sparked others around him at the same time.

Opponents used 2 or even 3 players to mark/close him down and still he left them wondering. No surprise he was fans favourite and got PL clubs interested.

42M is huge money and brings huge weight on player who was drop out loanee in Championship last season, even tho he was star of the league. I think he will have healthier career by staying in Wolves.

If he proves himself in PL, there will be someone with enough money coming for him in January window.

What a load of nonsense. 17m in add-one.

40% of the fee no way near guaranteed.

It’s basically 25m and some fairy dust.

Maybe they were concerned that this guy isn’t actually all that:

Attachments

• B15268EB-CEC8-40AC-9ED6-CF4FE78FCE76.png
    B15268EB-CEC8-40AC-9ED6-CF4FE78FCE76.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 95
Watching these cunts sink down the plug hole is going to be fun.
Have you seen how wealthy the owner is?
His 'listed' wealth is $800m, but reality is much higher than that!
He is a bit of a wrong 'un with a track record of violence, match fixing, bribery and drug trafficking, the latter of which accounts for wealth over and above the $800m!
It does beg the question how he was passed fit and proper by the FA, but I guess we shouldn't be surprised.

However, don't expect them to go bust any time soon when they're a perfect vehicle for money laundering!

Have you seen how wealthy the owner is?
His 'listed' wealth is $800m, but reality is much higher than that!
He is a bit of a wrong 'un with a track record of violence, match fixing, bribery and drug trafficking, the latter of which accounts for wealth over and above the $800m!
It does beg the question how he was passed fit and proper by the FA, but I guess we shouldn't be surprised.

However, don't expect them to go bust any time soon when they're a perfect vehicle for money laundering!

I was thinking more widely in terms of getting pumped every week and probably breaching FFP. You are right about his wealth but I suspect it will be a Chanseresque display? in so far as he may have plenty of cash to chuck about but will break too many rules and land them in the shit.

Here's hoping anyway.

Back
Top Bottom