More borrowing

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The legacy would be the club owning the ground again and a ninth place PL finish.

On the minus side, it looks like we have spurned the opportunity to become an established PL team, frittered away the PL money without sorting out the academy or improving the ground, and ballsed up the sale of the club.

Swings and roundabouts.
By “frittered away” I think you mean “spent it on the playing side”? In which case, most fans criticise lack of that too.

Fact is, he isn’t rich enough to be prepared to squander / invest more of his own money, and neither is anyone else it seems.

By “frittered away” I think you mean “spent it on the playing side”? In which case, most fans criticise lack of that too.

Fact is, he isn’t rich enough to be prepared to squander / invest more of his own money, and neither is anyone else it seems.
Agree with this. I can't blame PA for not having more money than he does. I wish some of our transfer business was smarter sometimes, but I reckon that's the case for fans of any team.

The same advisers that warned him about Mauriss and Mbousi?

And SSB Law. (Sponsors, or ex sponsors of our kop)

No win no fee, but more importantly
No free lunch.

The Solicitors Regulation Authority is looking into SSB Law after scores of clients were ordered to pay when cases collapsed.

Last edited:
And SSB Law. (Sponsors, or ex sponsors of our kop)

No win no fee, but more importantly
No free lunch.

The Solicitors Regulation Authority is looking into SSB Law after scores of clients were ordered to pay when cases collapsed.
Yes sponsors. Any inference United were using a basically ambulance chasing firm?

Back
Top Bottom