Moose

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Are you upset that you didn't understand the lowest form of wit? Or is there another issue? I also don't know why this hasn't gone as a reply and I can't change it 😂

Done pal nice one. Do they have a market for championship poty? Or to be included in the toty? Specifically Sander berge 😂

I don't think they do to be honest they don't have loads of options but I always find them better odds for markets they do have. I believe they only have options to bet on top goal scorer in league, promotion play off places and relegation pal. Unless I have just missed them.

To all the nobs that said he was a fat useless prick. You’re all clueless! New manager and hes looking the part! Looking like the olayer we had first season (that people conveniently forgot last season)

Can’t wait for him to bang 20-30 this season. Wonder if he still be overweight and useless then…
I'd hang fire a bit before creaming your pants cos he scored 2 against a shit donny team with about 15 trialists. That said I'm pleased he played well and hope it continues. Hope he does score over 20 this season but he just won't.

He's 25 now and has a child. At some stage normally in ur mid 20s you realize your not a kid anymore and start buckling down. Maybe it's a simple as that he's grown up and matured 🤷‍♂️

He's either been told, or realised himself, that he's playing for potentially his entire career this season.

Out of contract end of this year and another season like last year he drifts away to bottom end championship/ligue 2 or worse (Scottish Prem). A prolific season and he either gets another well paid contract here or he puts himself in the window for a low end Premier league or ligue 1/la liga side.

The Moose of the last 2 games, admittedly against limited opposition, is a real handful to most teams in any league in the world.

Just had a glance at the Nathan Hemmingham article from Yorkshire Live and he wrote a stat about Moose which shocked me tbh.

"Since joining Bournemouth in 2016, he's never completed 90 mins in a game"

Wowser!

Just had a glance at the Nathan Hemmingham article from Yorkshire Live and he wrote a stat about Moose which shocked me tbh.

Wowser!

That's what it takes to be a record breaker.

Wowser!

Wow would never have guessed that. Has he ever completed 60 mins?

Anyone know how far away he is from playing a match?

Moose for the good of his career needs to make this season work. It's highly unlikely but IF he regains some type of form and scores 15 then his career kick starts and he can get a move to a decent ish team. I don't think we’ll take a risk on a new deal.

The more probably outcome is that he continues with injury problems and doesn't feature much which will lead him to probably a fraction of the wages he's currently on.

He's a show off so the hardest / most noticeable place this will hit him is in his pocket.

Wowser!

Old news that fact.

Moosive has always been the player United needed. Fast, direct and had a trick. Unfortunately he can only do this for limited periods during games due to the mechanics of his body. Mainly his legs not being able to carry his gut.

Moosive has always been the player United needed. Fast, direct and had a trick. Unfortunately he can only do this for limited periods during games due to the mechanics of his body. Mainly his legs not being able to carry his gut.

True and those games are few and far between, as he’s always injured

He's 25 now and has a child. At some stage normally in ur mid 20s you realize your not a kid anymore and start buckling down. Maybe it's a simple as that he's grown up and matured 🤷‍♂️
We can live in hope…..or Grindleford….Hathersage.

Needs a good slap ! There’s a reyt player in there

Slav said when he got injured that he was hoping he'd be back playing after this international break... not seen anything since though
Unfortunately with Moose you have to double the usual recovery period

Wowser!

Without looking them up again, his entire career stats are shocking for completed 90 minutes.

Very few.

The dichotomy with Moose lies within the fact that if he didn’t have these obvious shortcomings that prevent him from reaching his potential, he wouldn’t be playing for the likes of us. There’s the rub.

Back
Top Bottom