Moose

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Without looking them up again, his entire career stats are shocking for completed 90 minutes.

Very few.
Get this If he played half a season playing 90 mins a game or a whole season playing 45 mins a game he would exceed the total amount of minutes he has played in his professional football career

Get this If he played half a season playing 90 mins a game or a whole season playing 45 mins a game he would exceed the total amount of minutes he has played in his professional football career
Not surprised. I remember being gobsmacked when I saw the number of games but how few times he'd lasted a full game.

He has (had) an Aventador and a Phantom off that. It's actually sickening

He has (had) an Aventador and a Phantom off that. It's actually sickening
Did he own them or were they leased ?

Dont recall who told me or where I read it but a lot of leasing companies/manufacturers fall over themselves leasing cars to footballers for stupid money like £50 a month just so they can say X Player drives a Rolls Royce as a marketing ploy.

I read today that Moose has never played 90min for us.

Remember us saying how good a fully fit James Wallace would be? Before realising he doesn't exist? That's the same with Moose.

Did he own them or were they leased ?

Dont recall who told me or where I read it but a lot of leasing companies/manufacturers fall over themselves leasing cars to footballers for stupid money like £50 a month just so they can say X Player drives a Rolls Royce as a marketing ploy.
But it’s Lys Mousett not Messi or Ronaldo.

I very much doubt he gets more than a few pairs of boots and his training gear from his sponsors. Lamborghini or Rolls Royce will hardly be falling over themselves to give him a discount when they’re already some of the worlds most desired brands. There are year(s) long waiting lists for them already without needing a second tier crock to promote them.

He genuinely has probably spunked well north of half a million quid on cars whether he’s bought them outright or leased them at several times the average persons mortgage payment at 25 years old despite having never actually completed a ‘days work’

Not sure about a sponsored Lamborghini, but talks with Ginsters are at an advanced stage...
Looking Trim!! Looks like his time out has gone exactly howe all thought

Attachments

• 20210923_204705.jpg
    20210923_204705.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 185
Looking Trim!! Looks like his time out has gone exactly howe all thought
He’s looked trim for quite a while, but his conditioning means he’s got a slow process to play consistently.

I think it’s all on him to do that…. We’ll see a better player when he comes back slowly

I read today that Moose has never played 90min for us.

Remember us saying how good a fully fit James Wallace would be? Before realising he doesn't exist? That's the same with Moose.
He’s never done 90 mins for us or Bournemouth !! Talent yes…. Application…no….made of biscuits….. yes !!! It’s shocking really !!! I guess his goals in the prem in reality were worth the investment but he’s another with very little value right now.

Fuck him, frankly.

If he can’t be arsed to make the effort I don’t see why we should. It’s blatantly obvious he isn’t making the slightest effort here. He has talent in abundance and if he applied it he would make us all very happy. Not only is he withholding that from us, he is also blocking the pathway for the young kids that have a very high ceiling and would kill to play for us and taking an enormous wage and not earning it.

I loved him last year, can’t be arsed with it all this year. We need professionalism to get back up as quickly as we can. He doesn’t give a fuck. Take your pirate flags, and fuck off!

He’s looked trim for quite a while, but his conditioning means he’s got a slow process to play consistently.

I think it’s all on him to do that…. We’ll see a better player when he comes back slowly
I was being sarcastic about being trim, have a look again at the photo

I bet half the people slagging off moooooses body get out of breath walking to to the kitchen on the way to eating there fifth double decker of the day

Dude, I am almost 2.5 x his age with two fucked arthritic knees. But I can do more in a lunchtime five a side than this fucking suitcase does in a match.

People say 'he's paid back his fee'. Bullshit. Factor in how long he's been at the club drawing a fucking wage and divide that by the minutes he's played, then by the attempts on goal.

Pathetic.

pommpey

Moose is the most talented footballer at the club, his application on the other hand……

I so wanted him to show us that talent, and in short glimpses, he has.
He could be a legend, but I fear he will end up a leg-end.

With all due respect to moose, maybe one of the other players could/should point him to a nutritionist. Did wonders for lukaku’s career. No shame in it

Dude, I am almost 2.5 x his age with two fucked arthritic knees. But I can do more in a lunchtime five a side than this fucking suitcase does in a match.

People say 'he's paid back his fee'. Bullshit. Factor in how long he's been at the club drawing a fucking wage and divide that by the minutes he's played, then by the attempts on goal.

Pathetic.

pommpey

Is that like Pythagoras's theorem but for whether or not a player has paid back his worth

Back
Top Bottom