CONFIRMED Moose gone

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Surely even Mousset can complete 90 mins at Serie A pace. It's hardly the highest of tempos.
Yeah, he's mostly just been jogging side to side. Did manage a shot on target just before half time, but as he's on a yellow, wouldn't be surprised if they pulled him off at half time.

Doesn't his contract expire this summer?

Maybe he'll acclimatise but hardly an auspicious start.

Apart from playing for Mousset FC in his living room with his kids, what does he need to get motivated?

Could be one of the worst wastes of talent around, genuinely has the tools to be top end Premier League class but he's going to end up playing for a French third division team at this rate.

Wonder if Mousse has seen The Godfather, the bit when the guy wakes up in bed, with the horses head, imagine waking up with half a Lamborghini dashboard
I always think that Moose and his Lambo were trying to recreate the ‘not a scratch’ scene in the Wolf of Wall Street. One of the funniest bits of a film I have ever seen.

1644271649087.jpeg

There’s a player in there somewhere.

There’s just also a couple of take aways.

I don't actually think he is that unfit tbh he just doesn't have the body for professional football unfortunately because he would be playing in the prem if he did

Wilshere didn't along with many many others who are just crocks and break down whenever they play through no fault of there own

Im sure many of the people slanging moose off have a six pack like he posted and don't break out in a stitch walking the dog

Back
Top Bottom