Millwall fans

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Made more noise than 90% of teams that come here despite the reduced numbers, always a bit easier to generate atmosphere when on a good run but fair play regardless

My grandad was a Millwall fan before they moved south of the river.

This lot are all franchise cunts.

Thought they were good value. Quite impressed with the musicality in their chants too - sounded like a bloody choir at times!

Millwall fans are sub human and still have many Neanderthal characteristics.
They tried to be billy big bolllox but everyone ignored them. Utb

They were ok in the ground today, not too much aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, I even blew them a kiss as I left. :)

Thought they seemed quite 'banterish' today, not the usual thuggery that goes on. Probably just enjoying their teams efforts rather than being usual nobs.

Anyone see that Gollum looking geezer closer to the John St stand? :D what a beaut!

Notice when they went on the pitch they went to the family stand not the South G & H where they would have been well looked after.

They were throwing loads of missiles after the game near St Mary’s Church - lots of families having to take cover. Scum. They didn’t want to know when confronted by some of our fans though.
Broke a window in the Sentinel.

One or two Blades in the car park made a profit from the coins they threw but wtf were the police doing bringing em all down Shoreham Street?

Lots of posing at John Street (family stand) little at the South Stand when they scored.

Our Sam went today, not sure why he wanted to as he's not a football fan. He spent most of the game pointing out Millwall fans to me, someone giving the rods, someone looking VERY angry, a six year old flicking v signs and in his words, lots of unacceptable behaviour. :) Pulled me up on swearing twice too. Glad he doesn't come every week, I couldn't concentrate on the game! Kids are funny.

Our Sam went today, not sure why he wanted to as he's not a football fan. He spent most of the game pointing out Millwall fans to me, someone giving the rods, someone looking VERY angry, a six year old flicking v signs and in his words, lots of unacceptable behaviour. :) Pulled me up on swearing twice too. Glad he doesn't come every week, I couldn't concentrate on the game! Kids are funny.
A couple of swift ones to the kidneys will sort him out.

Bramall lane had a temporary steel fence up closing the road and keeping the fans apart after game.

To say they don’t care if anyone likes them or not, they sure mention it a lot ........

I like that chant.

Better than that one that goes... "ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

I like that chant.

Better than that one that goes... "ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

It’s “Mill”

Told ah lass to leave it but she knows best.............................................

woman-knife-head-beautiful-girl-creative-make-up-halloween-party-bright-colors-blood-red-lips-stylish-hair-dress-61291770.jpg

Funny how we see things differently.

Thought they didn't create much noise apart from that vuvuzuela sounding shite.

Even when they scored it was the ugly fat bird giving it large.

Good luck to them because I genuinely feel for all their decent fans with the high ratio of pathetic tools who attach themselves.

Why don't we do the ridiculously long "Sheff United" chant anymore? We used to go for pretty much an entire half sometimes. That was our equivalent of the "Millllll" one.

Back
Top Bottom