Midfield

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I
Berge was "only playing in the Belgium League" too. Am I right in saying that if he gets a few national caps he'll get a work permit? Or is it more complicated than that? Will Brexit further complicate things?
I think brexit does change things a little I’m not 100% sure on the full details tbh I think there was a article about it and I know Berge came from there but it’s seen as a stepping stone league

Berge was "only playing in the Belgium League" too. Am I right in saying that if he gets a few national caps he'll get a work permit? Or is it more complicated than that? Will Brexit further complicate things?

As he's from Mali, he'll need a lot of international caps, and then some.

Which players have told you this has caused any problems at all, because stating it so surely it must have come from a reliable source. Either that or you're talking bollocks.
Which is it?

Yes,
It's a myth perpetuated by Sheffield United that players on more money or those that haven't signed a new piss poor deal are all troublemakers and bad for team morale.

Every other club in football has players considering their options, and every other club has players on more money than others.

And when you consider our record against other decent sized clubs over a hundred years you'd think one or two more might realise. It's United trying to cheapskate as usual that are fucking wrong

Yes,
It's a myth perpetuated by Sheffield United that players on more money or those that haven't signed a new piss poor deal are all troublemakers and bad for team morale.

Every other club in football has players considering their options, and every other club has players on more money than others.

And when you consider our record against other decent sized clubs over a hundred years you'd think one or two more might realise. It's United trying to cheapskate as usual that are fucking wrong
Truth is none of us know what goes on in the dressing room. Though a few like to speculate and present it as fact.

Truth is none of us know what goes on in the dressing room. Though a few like to speculate and present it as fact.

No we don't
We can only speculate,
The facts are other clubs are more successful than us, which lends me to believe that the overwhelming majority of footballers don't give a shyte what their team mates earn, and that United being much much much less successful than even the average football club have their wage structure wrong

The lad who hasn't started for the league 1 club he has been on loan to?
Don't you mean the lad who's started both of their FA trophy games, one of their FA Cup games and not only started, but played well, in their recent 3-0 win at Ipswich?

The lad who's got a goal in League One despite only having one start and a total of about 150mins pitch time?

Who's getting regular game time at a table topping side?

And is still only 21?

Aye that'll be him 😉

Don't you mean the lad who's started both of their FA trophy games, one of their FA Cup games and not only started, but played well, in their recent 3-0 win at Ipswich?

The lad who's got a goal in League One despite only having one start and a total of about 150mins pitch time?

Who's getting regular game time at a table topping side?

And is still only 21?

Aye that'll be him 😉

Apologies, started 1 in 12 in League 1 games. That makes him a shoe in for a Premier League or Championship squad looking for promotion, does it? 150 minutes in 6 league 1 games.

Apologies, started 1 in 12 in League 1 games. That makes him a shoe in for a Premier League or Championship squad looking for promotion, does it? 150 minutes in 6 league 1 games.
Bloody hell you're a positive chap aren't ya 🤣

Back
Top Bottom