message from Deano

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not sure I would give him such big accolades.

Lets not forget that for some games he hardly had anything to do.
At the Lane it was a very common saying. Our defence would be under loads of pressure but we’d all say
“we can’t be doing that bad because Henderson has hardly touched the ball”

The quality of Henderson was mainly shot stopping, he’d hardly be involved, then pull out a really good save.
However don’t think I’ve ever seen him under the cosh, being man of the match puling off multiple saves.

Let’s not forget he had a fantastic defence in front of him offering him protection...so at this stage Kelly, Rees and Tracey were better.

In terms of reputation and size, who is bigger; Dean Henderson or Wednesday?

Not sure I would give him such big accolades.

Lets not forget that for some games he hardly had anything to do.
At the Lane it was a very common saying. Our defence would be under loads of pressure but we’d all say
“we can’t be doing that bad because Henderson has hardly touched the ball”

The quality of Henderson was mainly shot stopping, he’d hardly be involved, then pull out a really good save.
However don’t think I’ve ever seen him under the cosh, being man of the match puling off multiple saves.

Let’s not forget he had a fantastic defence in front of him offering him protection...so at this stage Kelly, Rees and Tracey were better.

Did you miss Liverpool away this last season?

Give it 2/3 weeks into the season and it'll be, he wasn't that good, remember that goal against Liverpool? I think he's top championship /lower Premier, Ramsdales better, he were crap 😳

Not quite Mark Bunn but respect for efforts this last couple of seasons.

Once saw Mark Bunn in Selfridges, London and he went for a polo shirt off the display and mishandled it, dropping it and then.....(ah I'll stop).

Actually true though!

Deano is another one to add to the list of great goalkeepers we've had over the years, I know we've had some awful ones but we have been blessed with some great ones also.

This is like saying only 2 out of 5 wet farts leads to a shit

No it's saying we've been blessed with some great goalkeepers over the years, Hodgy, McAllister, Kelly, Tracey the late Mel Rees to name a few.

One of the biggest travesties for SUFC this season is our inability to give Hendo the send off he deserves. He’s been exceptional for us, bought into the club from day 1 & gave his all for us.

I think it’s in the best interests of both SUFC & Hendo to move on as we need our own number 1 & he needs clarity over his future.

Thanks for everything kid. A wholehearted GLTTL from me.

One of the biggest travesties for SUFC this season is our inability to give Hendo the send off he deserves. He’s been exceptional for us, bought into the club from day 1 & gave his all for us.

I think it’s in the best interests of both SUFC & Hendo to move on as we need our own number 1 & he needs clarity over his future.

Thanks for everything kid. A wholehearted GLTTL from me.
Absolutely, he'll get a cracking reception if he comes to us with Salford Reds and hopefully he'll repay us with a blunder like the one at the Lane against Liverpool. GLTTL

GLTTL feels like we are losing one of our own just hope he isn’t loaned out to Leeds next

Just checked and you are right. I dont remember it being a loan.

You might be right but I thought we signed him on a short term contract as Derby messed him around. I have seen one article that says he came on loan but never seen it before but a long time since 1997! He was close to signing for West Ham the week before he signed for us but we offered him a better deal apparently?

Back
Top Bottom