CONFIRMED McNulty joins Bradford City on Season Long Loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That was early doors for said soiree too, Brum's new signing was up much later than that. :)

Perhaps explaining why he struggled to follow simple instructions up at Shirecliffe.

McNulty's drinking culture just infuriates me. It's not just the odd drink it's every fucking week. No wonder he's a weighty fucker.

He'll be like Shipperly and Razor Ruddock when he's about 28.

It's esculated, at first I thought you had to earn playing with your shirt untucked, you had to be a reyt player to warrant coloured boots, and now for the fans to stay off your back if you are out every night- you have to be George Best.
Even Messi isn't good enough to pull of that haircut off while we are at it.

It's esculated, at first I thought you had to earn playing with your shirt untucked, you had to be a reyt player to warrant coloured boots, and now for the fans to stay off your back if you are out every night- you have to be George Best.
Even Messi isn't good enough to pull of that haircut off while we are at it.
yeah shame they're all different like say people, with their enjoying themselves, being young, eating, drinking, going on holiday, making fools of themselves on social media. Roll on the day when we are watching a team of robots built in Guangzhou based on the Ronaldo prototype, that requires 20 bodyguards in case it malfunctions near supporters and to stop anyone getting too close and stealing the code.

I couldn't give a flying one about being tits on social media, flaunting your wealth or drinking heavily in close season, but going out on the lash (hard) a couple of nights before the first game of the season is idiotic.

To be honest, throwing back so many empty calories and sugar is daft full stop if your profession is your body. If they were having gin and slimlines then fair enough, but I know personal trainers who don't have a drop and they earn a lot less than professional footballers.

If it's true, then I have no qualms with Wilder being immensely pissed off.

I couldn't give a flying one about being tits on social media, flaunting your wealth or drinking heavily in close season, but going out on the lash (hard) a couple of nights before the first game of the season is idiotic.

To be honest, throwing back so many empty calories and sugar is daft full stop if your profession is your body. If they were having gin and slimlines then fair enough, but I know personal trainers who don't have a drop and they earn a lot less than professional footballers.

If it's true, then I have no qualms with Wilder being immensely pissed off.

thought McNulty would be getting his chance this season under the new gaffer but if this pompey rumour's true (though looks like a dodgy source to me) then I have to start to wonder if it's related. Maybe they'll take Freeman on a permanent as well? And maybe all 3 of them knew they were going last wednesday?

yeah shame they're all different like say people, with their enjoying themselves, being young, eating, drinking, going on holiday, making fools of themselves on social media. Roll on the day when we are watching a team of robots built in Guangzhou based on the Ronaldo prototype, that requires 20 bodyguards in case it malfunctions near supporters and to stop anyone getting too close and stealing the code.
You can have a personality, entertain the crowd, enjoy yourself and have you're own identity without pissing your career away, annoying your own fans, aggravating your manager and being a grade A dickhead before you've even achieved anything.

Mark McNulty? He'll need to get on the pitch first.

I suspect he's here for the season. As with Scougall (another I'd have been fine see move on) Wilder seems to feel he can get him back to the form he showed previously. We may find both restoration projects are abandoned in January...

You can have a personality, entertain the crowd, enjoy yourself and have you're own identity without pissing your career away, annoying your own fans, aggravating your manager and being a grade A dickhead before you've even achieved anything.
I can see that he's annoyed some fans on here somehow (not me)

reports suggest that some people who have seen him on a night out regard him as a dickhead - but perhaps it's the other way round or a bit of both (seems to relate to cardigan envy I think)

other than that, what's up - he's a natural goal scorer with a terrible hairstyle

he isn't in the Balotelli field of dickheaddom (a word that I'm trying to get into more general use in the hope of a 2017 entry in the Oxford English Dictionary - seeing as Meh and Twerk got in already)

Probably for the best people don't report true stories and stick to Twitter rumours ;)

It's interesting he didn't tweet reporting having seen you in Chicken Stop though, you cutting back? :)

Wasn't it freeman that stalled and stalled signing for us due to wanting a better deal? Which by the looks of it we gave. I can only see him leaving permanently if, a) we pay him off, or b) a club offer him a deal similar - which seems very unlikely.

I'm not fussed what he gets up to off the pitch. McNulty looked sharp last night when he came on. If he'd been a bit more selfish he could have scored as well. Unfortunately he chose to set Calvert Lewin up with an open net, which didn't end well.

I would rather we sell Lewin and keep McNulty if the fee mentioned for Lewin is anywhere near the mark. McNulty offers a goal threat from the bench, Lewin doesn't.

The harsh truth is if Utd want to get out of this awful league (via the right end) we will need better than McNulty. Same goes for a lot of the other pre-Wilder squad esp. Scougall, Freeman, Long, Coutts and the Wallaces.

The harsh truth is if Utd want to get out of this awful league (via the right end) we will need better than McNulty. Same goes for a lot of the other pre-Wilder squad esp. Scougall, Freeman, Long, Coutts and the Wallaces.
Based on the performance last night, it could be McNulty and not Sharpe being first choice.

I'm not fussed what he gets up to off the pitch. McNulty looked sharp last night when he came on. If he'd been a bit more selfish he could have scored as well. Unfortunately he chose to set Calvert Lewin up with an open net, which didn't end well.

I would rather we sell Lewin and keep McNulty if the fee mentioned for Lewin is anywhere near the mark. McNulty offers a goal threat from the bench, Lewin doesn't.

This is spot on Latters, McNulty had two cast iron chances to score and both times he tried to set up others, both failed. Not sure if he had been told to be more of a "team player", or if he thought he was doing a favour, but I am sure he would have scored if he had taken them on himself.

McNutz looked trim and fast, he covered three quarters of the pitch in a matter of seconds.

DCL looked out of his depth, sorry if anyone is a fan, but he just isn't showing any promise at all.

Don't get me wrong, I like McNulty. I think he has much to offer.

But he frustrates the fuck out of me.

Times many does he come off the bench, look really good for a spell (not usually more than 15-20 mins) and then fades, often badly.

This is what I saw last night. Impressive then anonymous.

Why ??

UTB

Times many does he come off the bench, look really good for a spell (not usually more than 15-20 mins) and then fades, often badly.

Why ??

UTB

You being serious? You don't know why he became less influential during the latter stages of the game? We was chasing the game and went very direct. Thumping long balls to DCL so obviously this will effect how certain players can be involved. He then has to start looking for knock downs and scraps. I hope that answers your question and I do understand that everyone has a different level of understanding of football.

You being serious? You don't know why he became less influential during the latter stages of the game? We was chasing the game and went very direct. Thumping long balls to DCL so obviously this will effect how certain players can be involved. He then has to start looking for knock downs and scraps. I hope that answers your question and I do understand that everyone has a different level of understanding of football.
We "was" chasing the game !

:)

UTB

Strictly a Chino's man after Dempseys for all my sins. You've never seen such a banquet for one man for £5. Prehaps that's why I'm always ill the next day...
lol. I got food poisoning at one of those once as well. When I think about all those people's hands in and around the food and different standards of personal hygiene people have it's put me right off them now.

lol. I got food poisoning at one of those once as well. When I think about all those people's hands in and around the food and different standards of personal hygiene people have it's put me right off them now.
I'll put up with the shits because they always give me a free lift home in the legendary yellow delivery car!

Why ??

UTB

Absolutely spot on. Been saying for ages that he has flashes of brilliance but now you've said that - that's exactly the right way to describe him. Last night was him in a nutshell. He came on, looked sharp and caused problems for 10-15 minutes and then disappeared. Was absolutely anonymous in the extra time period.

Why ??

UTB

His best performances have come from the bench for us. When he's started, he's be largely disappointing. He doesn't seem to have the fitness for 90 minutes of running around.

Back
Top Bottom