CONFIRMED McNulty joins Bradford City on Season Long Loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He has a terrible first touch. You are overlooking the fact that I am not guessing. I've seen him play.

To be fair he looked a good deal sharper and in better shape than any of the forwards in the Derby friendly, ran the channels (surprisingly) well and played some decent intricate one-touch stuff around their penalty area. We never got to see whether this would translate into league form. Given that the Sharp/Clarke partnership clearly has issues which may or may not resolve themselves I hope we don't come to regret this.

For me McNulty has similarities to Keith Edwards.

McNulty can be having a poor game, lazy with a poor attitude.
Then he'll pop up with a goal.

He always looks lazy to me but I think he's a goalscorer and has value to any team.
Although maybe he a poor attitude and not good to have in the dressing room because it does seem strange that he's not really being given a chance by successive managers at SUFC.

I'm shocked we have got rid of our best player and the best player we have had in years.

If we had kept him and played him, he would have scored at 35 goals for us this season.
I think that he might even have hit 45 goals if we had let him take the penalties.

I've no idea how Celtic and Rangers let him slip through their nets.

We can recall him in january if he by some miracle turns into a Sergio Aguero/Johan Cruyff hybrid.

Let's chill the fuck out.

Well, let's start with what you don't know and number one on the list is your penultimate sentence. Quite how you come to that conclusion when it's never happened, Pele knows...

When have you seen those 3 play together to come to that conclusion?

No the same situation as Adams, Adkins played him regular enough and Wilder wanted him to stay but he went to a better side on more money. That happens at every single club in the world!

DCL - Just my opinion but the kid is not ready to be anywhere near starting week in week out.
Oh, I'm sorry gents, I didn't realise I had said I had seen them PLAY. together, I thought I said IMO that they complimented each other? I could (if I had written that which OBVIOUSLY I didnt), have said in style of play. Y'know, quick feet and quick thinking. What a tosser I am for writing that they have ACTUALLY played together. I mean, what idiot would make such a stupid assumption? My bad?

Oh, I'm sorry gents, I didn't realise I had said I had seen them PLAY. together, I thought I said IMO that they complimented each other? I could (if I had written that which OBVIOUSLY I didnt), have said in style of play. Y'know, quick feet and quick thinking. What a tosser I am for writing that they have ACTUALLY played together. I mean, what idiot would make such a stupid assumption? My bad?
So when you say they complimented each other you meant Che would say 'nice hair Marc' and he'd say 'thanks mate, love the hoverboard'?

We can recall him in january if he by some miracle turns into a Sergio Aguero/Johan Cruyff hybrid.

Let's chill the fuck out.

If we'd have loaned him to a team in Scotland that might have turned out to be the case, I think I could bag a few up there.

Can`t be arsed to wade through 13 pages on this,but has anyone pointed out how fuckwitted it is to give a rival a bloke you own who scores goals?
Sell him if you must,but give him?????

Can`t be arsed to wade through 13 pages on this,but has anyone pointed out how fuckwitted it is to give a rival a bloke you own who scores goals?
Sell him if you must,but give him?????
I think someone said that to Mourinho when he sold Mata to Man U but he just laughed and checked himself out in the mirror.

They've just signed Newcastle Striker Haris Vuckic as well... I think McNulty's already been pushed down the pecking order there?

Looks like Sparky Marc won't be having many late nights out with his entourage in the future.

For me McNulty has similarities to Keith Edwards.

McNulty can be having a poor game, lazy with a poor attitude.
Then he'll pop up with a goal.

He always looks lazy to me but I think he's a goalscorer and has value to any team.
Although maybe he a poor attitude and not good to have in the dressing room because it does seem strange that he's not really being given a chance by successive managers at SUFC.

Looks like Sparky Marc won't be having many late nights out with his entourage in the future.

Might make him grow up a bit. And the date's interesting. Not long before his contract runs out. If this doesn't get him to focus then nothing will.

Games played by Marc McNulty in 2016/2017
GLS
YEL RED
EFL CUP Tu 09Aug 2016 Sheff Utd 1 - 2 Crewe
LEAGUE ONE Sa 20Aug 2016 Millwall 2 - 1 Sheff Utd
LEAGUE ONE Sa 10Sep 2016 Gillingham 1 - 1 Bradford
LEAGUE ONE Sa 17Sep 2016 Bradford 1 - 1 Bristol R
LEAGUE ONE Sa 24Sep 2016 Bolton 0 - 0 Bradford
LEAGUE ONE Tu 27Sep 2016 Bradford 2 - 1 Fleetwood
LEAGUE ONE Sa 08Oct 2016 Bradford 2 - 0 Shrewsbury
LEAGUE ONE Sa 15Oct 2016 Oxford 1 - 0 Bradford
LEAGUE ONE Tu 18Oct 2016 Bradford 1 - 1 Southend
goals.png
1 goal
LEAGUE ONE Sa 29Oct 2016 AFC W'bledon 2 - 3 Bradford
FOOTBALL LEAGUE TROPHY We 09Nov 2016 Morecambe 3 - 2 Bradford

yellow-card.106.0.png

Appearances:11 Total:goals 1

weve dropped a right clanger there

Pikey McNulty?

Or a damning indictment of cinema ticket prices in the modern day?

:D

He's a contracted SUFC player and he holds up a baby Bratfoot shirt.

Once again the words 'bridges' and 'burning' spring to mind.

He's a contracted SUFC player and he holds up a baby Bratfoot shirt.

Once again the words 'bridges' and 'burning' spring to mind.

Yeah it seems like he will be someone elses problem soon enough.

Congratulations on fatherhood Monsieur McCuntly.

Let's hope the nurses don't make the same mistake they made with you and throw the wrong bit away.
Marc is an excellent player and one who scored v Southampton , soaked in sweat he was due to the shift he put in

He's not a bad bloke in real life and puts a shift in when he's on the pitch. Bit harsh all this.

Back
Top Bottom