CONFIRMED McNulty joins Bradford City on Season Long Loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

was shocked whem mcnulty came back from pompey
wont shed any tears if he leaves to be honest
did nt fire pompey to promotion , did he

It's no real surprise tho is it? He's not in CW's plans that seems obvious

Free up wages for his replacement and at a guess it's the fella from South Barnsley

abomination
əbɒmɪˈneɪʃ(ə)n/
noun
  1. a thing that causes disgust or loathing.
    "concrete abominations masquerading as hotels"
    synonyms: atrocity, disgrace, horror, obscenity, outrage, curse, torment, evil, crime, monstrosity, violation, bugbear, anathema, bane;
    bête noire
    "in both wars, internment was an abomination"

News just hits the Sportsman's branch Bank Holiday Chill out ....

Free up wages for his replacement and at a guess it's the fella from South Barnsley
That lined up is it because forgive me for having doubts.

Fleetwood ? They seem to like our players.
Or could it be Millwall with Webster comming our way ?
Please don't say it's Chesterfield, there will be a shit storm brewing if it is.
My hunch for what it's worth is Bradford.

Can't say I'm to bothered who ever it is had his chances and for me not good enough.
Although i would rather sell him than loan him if he's in his last year of his contract.

Loaning him out when he's in the last year of his contract and seemingly not in the manager's plans would be nonsensical.

Loaning him to a potential promotion rival would be absurd.

He should only be leaving permanently. And the only way he should go to a promotion rival is if it's in some sort of exchange deal, or if they bid a decent amount and we badly need to raise funds.

Furthermore, if Lavery's arriving then we should be looking to keep him. They had a good partnership at Portsmouth, and good strike partnerships are quite hard to find.

I think it might be Bolton btw. They don't have many strikers and could lose Zach Clough.

cos he's injured atm hamstring injury back in 2 weeks

Clough signed him and didn't seem to like him, Adkins sent him out on loan, and Wilder doesn't seem to be a huge fan. Also he's not that good. Wouldn't really care if he left but maybe not to a promotion rival.

The lads obviously got some attitude issues.

cos he's injured atm hamstring injury back in 2 weeks
Until he plays for his new club this weekend and the hamstring injury has mysteriously vanished.
Always thought he could've been decent given a run of games but he keeps digging a bigger hole for himself

I don't believe CW would let him go without having someone lined up to replace him. January is long way off

CW is just getting into the Blades Way. What's all this madness of having someone lined up?

Back
Top Bottom