McCabe, our plight and the apologists ...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I don't know, do you?

I didn't make a comment about the value, you did.

You even thought about their actual value but clearly didn't come to a conclusion after all.

You know what houses go for around BL though I take it?

You even thought about their actual value but clearly didn't come to a conclusion after all.

To be fair Sean he's ICAEW, RICS, RTPI and RIBA by the tone of his posts in the past. We're goosed pal. ;)

I don't know, do you?
As I said, his company is getting nearly £400k 'back' ( rumoured to be £1 million) so that a start eh?

Not really SU Ltd loses money. Same as the hotel company. Debts he took away from the FC.

It's £360k though, why exaggerate?

Lets just wait for the day when we are in League Two and McCabe tells us we don't need such a big stadium and we need to down size to cut costs which then leaves him with a nice plot of building land close to the city centre and Chinatown ;)

Lets just wait for the day when we are in League Two and McCabe tells us we don't need such a big stadium and we need to down size to cut costs which then leaves him with a nice plot of building land close to the city centre and Chinatown ;)

It's worth a fortune :eek:

The only way cut short the McCabe family strategy of hanging on in the hope of getting something reasonable back for their investment is for us to withdraw our funding through the gate. That might end in a new buyer or it might end in liquidation. As you say Administration isn't an option for us.
Do you understand the concepts of liquidation and administration and what circumstances would lead to one of those options ?

It's seems to be 'your area'...have a guess, I did, not hard..,

Just shows you what a brilliant business man McCabe is!
How long has he been with the Club?
How long ago was 'Chinatown' thought up?

Not really SU Ltd loses money. Same as the hotel company. Debts he took away from the FC.

It's £360k though, why exaggerate?

We don't know this season, the rumours are £1 million...

Re: exaggerating....I thought it was a little higher, nearer £400k...not a biggie really is it?...£360k is not a bad return..add it to the loans at 10% they were dealing out to the club awhile back and quite clearly, you can see it isn't, simply, a one way street..

P.S-a lot of companies 'lose money'...its tax efficient, you of all people should know that ;)

It's seems to be 'your area'...have a guess, I did, not hard..,

Valuation of property isn't my area, never said it was.

So even though you don't know you've had a guess? Care to inform us ? :)

4 bedroom terrace about £150k, 3 bed about £130k. Two bed new build flat £160k

We don't know this season, the rumours are £1 million...

Re: exaggerating....I thought it was a little higher, nearer £400k...not a biggie really is it?...£360k is not a bad return..add it to the loans at 10% they were dealing out to the club awhile back and quite clearly, you can see it isn't, simply, a one way street..

P.S-a lot of companies 'lose money'...its tax efficient, you of all people should know that ;)

One rumour from a bitter obsessive on BM.

Why not say £360k then?

Property with a balance sheet value based on cost less depreciation of around £24m gets a return of only 1.5% in rental income. Not a bad return. Lol.

This guess, what's the land clearance cost, planning and legal fees, number of plots, type of properties, building costs and estimated sale price of each plot?

Valuation of property isn't my area, never said it was.

So even though you don't know you've had a guess? Care to inform us ? :)

Not my area either...its all 'guesswork though in't it, that's why the set-up is so convoluted ;)

Still, I'd guess the whole ka-boodle might be worth more than £34 million....be nice when them flats are built in't back of the kop..

No doubt the price goes up £100k when Sheff UTD are mentioned ....................oh sorry that's players

Gary Neville says Salford City have the same issue because of their perceived standing. Presumably he lies as well?

Not my area either...its all 'guesswork though in't it, that's why the set-up is so convoluted ;)

Still, I'd guess the whole ka-boodle might be worth more than £34 million....be nice when them flats are built in't back of the kop..

No you guessed about the value of the assets but if you're changing tack, I'll leave you to it.

Is that the same 'obsessive' who spread the rumour about it going up to £360k!

It was £360k pa from the start of the lease. I explained that to you the other day. When you quoted the £360k figure but now, for some reason, "thought it was higher".

Back
Top Bottom