Mcburnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

As much as I think we're desperate, surely to god we've got someone lined up that won't get sent off against every team he plays against. The refs won't give him an inch either this year, it's part of his gameplan to argue piss moan at the colour of grass.

Ask him if he fances going back to Swansea we could then do a player swop Joel Piroe for him,both in final year of contract.............Swansea fans love him dont they.

Piroe could not be any worse than McBurnie in the Prem.

As much as I think we're desperate, surely to god we've got someone lined up that won't get sent off against every team he plays against. The refs won't give him an inch either this year, it's part of his gameplan to argue piss moan at the colour of grass.
i think your spot on mcburnie wont get away with things he got away with last year in the championship having said that last year of contract i can see our board cashing in on him wouldnt be a major loss for me as long as we have replacements lined up

If we do sell him that’d be 5 of our top 6 scorers from last season gone with only centre back Ahmedhodzic left..

i think your spot on mcburnie wont get away with things he got away with last year in the championship having said that last year of contract i can see our board cashing in on him wouldnt be a major loss for me as long as we have replacements lined up
“Wouldn’t be a major loss” an absolutely critical dressing room character in a position of desperate weakness and our top scorer our first season in the prem. I’m honestly gobsmacked at the simple mindedness of some people

Never been sent off in his career ?
I'm very shocked in a way, but fair point.

That doesn't mean he hasn't ruined entire games by just getting into scuffs with defenders, over and over again. Osula & Traore fell foul countless times, imagine him in the same situation, keeping his head, and shaking hands? Not a chance.

“Wouldn’t be a major loss” an absolutely critical dressing room character in a position of desperate weakness and our top scorer our first season in the prem. I’m honestly gobsmacked at the simple mindedness of some people
that was 4 years ago and object to being called simple minded youve totally missed my point when i said he wouldnt be a major loss yes he would be if we didnt bring 2 more strikers in mcburnie wont get us the goals to keep us in the premier league its a forum youve got your beliefs ive got mine we will agree to disagree with mcburnie

that was 4 years ago and object to being called simple minded youve totally missed my point when i said he wouldnt be a major loss yes he would be if we didnt bring 2 more strikers in mcburnie wont get us the goals to keep us in the premier league its a forum youve got your beliefs ive got mine we will agree to disagree with mcburnie
How can McBurnie be so bad but still be able to get us a fee high enough to get 2 strikers in? 🤣

How can McBurnie be so bad but still be able to get us a fee high enough to get 2 strikers in? 🤣
to help us bring 2 strikers in which by the way think we are crying out for just bringing archer in wont be enough imo just the thing with mcburnie is that it looks like our board are cashing in on any saleable assets in the last year of their contracts and i just dont think hes good enough for the premier league just my opinion

to help us bring 2 strikers in which by the way think we are crying out for just bringing archer in wont be enough imo just the thing with mcburnie is that it looks like our board are cashing in on any saleable assets in the last year of their contracts and i just dont think hes good enough for the premier league just my opinion
How much do you realistically think we’d get for McBurnie

We're not forced to sell McBurnie due to the contract situation because unlike Berge and Ndiaye, he's likely to sign a new one (same as Egan and Baldock). I hope so anyway.... these are 3 important deals to get done

Biscuitson and anyone else unlikely to sign should be sold without hesitation

Why don't we wait till Wilder gets another job,then he'll be bidding £20m plus!

would be crazy to sell him now although personally ive never rated him the only way i can see this happening is if hecky wants to bring 2 new strikers in and we need extra funds 🤔
Or the selling club want him as part exchange

I'm very shocked in a way, but fair point.

That doesn't mean he hasn't ruined entire games by just getting into scuffs with defenders, over and over again. Osula & Traore fell foul countless times, imagine him in the same situation, keeping his head, and shaking hands? Not a chance.
PL defenders will dominate him physically and his only response will be to foul them or dive for a free kick which when not given , he'll get up the refs nose and get no decisions for the entire game. PL will not suit him. But Hecky will not let him go unless 2 strikers are coming in.
His injury and lack of preseason games will not have helped him develop the strength & athleticism upgrade required for PL.
He's only been optioned for a year so it's unlikely we'll see him after next summer unless he transforms himself soon.

PL defenders will dominate him physically and his only response will be to foul them or dive for a free kick which when not given , he'll get up the refs nose and get no decisions for the entire game. PL will not suit him. But Hecky will not let him go unless 2 strikers are coming in.
His injury and lack of preseason games will not have helped him develop the strength & athleticism upgrade required for PL.
He's only been optioned for a year so it's unlikely we'll see him after next summer unless he transforms himself soon.
Glad you think they will dominate him physically , with all the strength and fitness work he has been doing at the club and his own time. He probably has a bit better idea than you what is required given his previous time playing against prem defenders . Although though I may be wrong I don’t know what first hand experience and inside knowledge you have, you obviously talk like an expert!

Glad you think they will dominate him physically , with all the strength and fitness work he has been doing at the club and his own time. He probably has a bit better idea than you what is required given his previous time playing against prem defenders . Although though I may be wrong I don’t know what first hand experience and inside knowledge you have, you obviously talk like an expert!
He is a know it all! :D

Wouldn't waste your breath mate. He will never ever be accepted by some of our lot. Been that way since he joined.

Wouldn't waste your breath mate. He will never ever be accepted by some of our lot. Been that way since he joined.
ive never not accepted him just never rated him if he spent more time concentrating on his game than throwing himself to the floor picking fights with opponents players and arguing with referees he would be a much better striker and by the way everybodys entitled to their own opinion doesnt mean im right or your right does it it is a forum

ive never not accepted him just never rated him if he spent more time concentrating on his game than throwing himself to the floor picking fights with opponents players and arguing with referees he would be a much better striker and by the way everybodys entitled to their own opinion doesnt mean im right or your right does it it is a forum

Never rated him because you just don't like him. That's the crux of it

"Never not accepted him just never rated him", like his goals last year, all bobbar. First season premier league goals, all bobbar.

I don't understand, it doesn't stand up to scrutiny to me. Especially with the allowances other players have gotten/ get.

That's my opinion, you have yours I have mine like you say

Back
Top Bottom