McBurnie Drink Driving bust

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Well that's just fantastic. Fucking prick.

That changes tonight's line up I guess.

Just wait until Duffy's Dad and missus hear about this :oops:

"Look what 40k a week gets you.. unprofessional, irresponsible, big time charlie" etc etc......

I am beginning to think they might have a point.

Just wait until Duffy's Dad and missus hear about this :oops:

"Look what 40k a week gets you.. unprofessional, irresponsible, big time charlie" etc etc......

I am beginning to think they might have a point.

And for 400 quid a week he could get someone to drive him all the time. The fuckin idiot might have to now.

Fucking idiot. Assuming it's his first offence and he wasn't maggoted let's assume no jail time. That's all we'd need.

Wilder will go fucking nuts.

What an utter and complete cunt......

As well as being a shit striker! 😠

Oli has been absolutely stupid and CW will leave him in no doubt of that whatsoever... ironically it could be the making of the boy, he certainly has something to prove.

Not the first time he's caused a raised eyebrow since signing....pissed making hand signs watching Swansea at QPR, caught slagging off his country and now this.

CW obviously gives the lads a bit of rope but Oli has well and truly hung himself.....time to grow up.

I wouldn't have him anywhere near BDTBL tonight but knowing Wilder it wouldn't surprise me if he started.

This really is indefensible and stupid beyond belief given what happened so recently at Derby. It is also a massive insult to our owner who we are led to believe made his transfer happen. What a way to repay him. It is going to be hard for him to recover from this, especially as his start to the season has been inauspicious. As is already happening, fans are linking his stupidity to his performances. What can the club do? If they wheel him out before the press to give a crying apology it will seen for what it is, purely a PR exercise and would only serve to alienate him further. He really has boxed himself into a corner. I would love to be able to try and defend him but on a morning I should be waking up tingling with excitement about tonight's match, I find I'm waking up fuming about this idiot instead.

If Lawrence and Bennett didn't get jail time, surely McBurnie won't.

Plenty of time in the doghouse though if not the big house.

You don't get jail for being caught drink driving. Ban, fine and points.

The kids coming across as a first rate twat. I know this happens thousands of times a weekend up and down the country but he’s just painting a picture of him self being an over paid cunt in premier league. Especially with the Derby incident recently. Unfortunately for Derby they are championship cunts!!!

Back
Top Bottom