Mcburnie - Burnley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If i was a premier league club fighting for survival - Bournemouth for instance I would take a punt on Mcburnie. With his contract set to expire, I'm sure you'd get him for £3/4million and he comes in form too.

If i was a premier league club fighting for survival - Bournemouth for instance I would take a punt on Mcburnie. With his contract set to expire, I'm sure you'd get him for £3/4million and he comes in form too.
I would expect that there is a release clause that set much higher than that.

I’m sure there is, but that’s not what I said. I can imagine us selling him for peanuts because his contract has 6 months left.

Promotion is more valuable but the ownership also has to weigh up the what if we don’t go up risk too. Lose a player for free or get £5/6m (push it up from my first post) now.

If there is no option of another year he can sign a pre contract with another club in 2 months and go for free at the end of the season. Granted that is fine by me if he gets us up but if a sensible offer came in for someone leaving for free then the powers that be wouldn’t be doing their job not to seriously look at it regardless of any release clause, hopefully they realise he is more valuable getting us up than selling for a few million though.

Possibly with the exception of Sharp, Steven’s and Fleck, I would expect us to trigger the extension clause in all our out of contract players.

Now that its clear he has no case to answer regarding the notts forest game I wonder if the guy who had all the mouth will get charged by the club for being on the pitch and wasting police time ?

Is the rumour that it’s the club who will go to the Burnley plod to get him charged ?

Back
Top Bottom