McAtee chant

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cringey as fuck
Shows a total lack of respect to a player we would have loved to have signed but couldnt afford to
Gibbs White was also instrumental in making Ndiaye a better player in the season they played together

Will they be disrespecting McAtee if / when he goes on loan / signs for another PL club

Think i must be deaf I watched it on sky and thought they were singing We don't care about Wednesday (wankers) we don't care about Leeds.....
That's it, you have almost nailed it. Until McAtee is permanently signed this should work:

We don't care about Wendy
Wankers
We don't care about Leeds
Wankers
All we care about is strong Yorkshire Tea

We've gone up, we don't sing about our club, we sing about 2 loan players from the last 2 years, ones a wanker apparently who we also created some other shit song for last year, the other will play his last game for us on Monday. Proper cringeworthy behaviour.
It’s just a song. One of the most enjoyable last time we went up was for Kieran fucking Dowell.

EDIT: The ‘wanker’ part is a bit off but it doesn’t feel enough to be properly angered by.

Last edited:
[To the tune of Aga-do]

McAtee, ee, ee, came to Sheffield from City;
McAtee, ee, ee came on loan so there's no fee;
Making runs, winning balls, making us really hard to beat;
Showed his heart, played his part, took us to the premier league.

Now it's time to go home, but we don't want him to leave;
You can see he's a blade, needs to stay part of this team;
Time to tell uncle Pep, that you want to be released;
So you can, come back home to your new blades family.

Let the slating commence...

So funny getting triggered by a chant, what next? will I not be able to go shag someone else's women or sup their beer! To be fair I love the chant especially the wanker bit, shouldn't have signed for Forest should he! 😉

We've gone up, we don't sing about our club, we sing about 2 loan players from the last 2 years, ones a wanker apparently who we also created some other shit song for last year, the other will play his last game for us on Monday. Proper cringeworthy behaviour.
Awww, missing out on autos must have made you a tad upset judging by your replies in here x

Cringey as fuck
Shows a total lack of respect to a player we would have loved to have signed but couldnt afford to
Gibbs White was also instrumental in making Ndiaye a better player in the season they played together

Will they be disrespecting McAtee if / when he goes on loan / signs for another PL club

He was amazing for us of that there is no doubt. Although against Forest, he misses the penalty and watches fellow teammate Billy Sharp get (criminally) assaulted and his other teammates attacked by Forest fans who then somehow end up in court having to defend themselves because of some lying dog fucking Forest fan. He could have signed for any other football club but instead still chose those scummy cunts after all that. So that is why some of our fans think he is a bit of a wanker.

I'd still welcome him back to Bramall Lane but I can certainly see why other fans might not be so welcoming after that match.

Think it all stems from the fact he signed for Forest. Cant blame him for wanting a crack at the Premier League week in week out but after what happened after the Forest play off, he’s burned his bridges with us signing for them.
Well if they go down I'd have him back in heart beat.

He signed to play for Cooper again and crucially Forest were his only actual option.

Wrong to brand MGW as a Wanker. He's the complete opposite.

Poor form from the fan(s) that created it and those that sing it.
Imagine if they go down, he's got a cheap relegation release clause and he fancied coming to us... Then got told some of our fans are chanting that he's a wanker.

It's a stretch but it wouldn't be the strangest thing to ever happen in football. I've been secretly hoping for it all year!

Ridiculous chant considering if Forest go down we'd give our left testicle for Gibbs-White. Wouldn't blame him for signing elsewhere now.
Do you think he's a viable option for us to buy?! He cost £25m rising to £42m with add-ons and is Forest's best player. He'll go to a top 6 side, not us.

Imagine if they go down, he's got a cheap relegation release clause and he fancied coming to us... Then got told some of our fans are chanting that he's a wanker.

It's a stretch but it wouldn't be the strangest thing to ever happen in football. I've been secretly hoping for it all year!
Exactly. It's not just next year as well. There's always a future possibilty that he could come back and sign for us in several years time - he's only 23.

Do you think he's a viable option for us to buy?! He cost £25m rising to £42m with add-ons and is Forest's best player. He'll go to a top 6 side, not us.
Probably a top ten side agreed. But not impossible he's got a £20-25m relegation clause.

Wouldn't be impossible we spent our budget on him then x4 free transfers.

Or some time in the future.

Regardless why slag him off. It was Forest or Wolves reserves.

Cringey as fuck

I’d agree the wanker bit is unnecessary, but as far as I’m concerned he lost his good standing with Blades the moment he signed for Forest - which in and of itself wouldn’t have been that bad but as has been mentioned already, MGW was at the city ground where their fans assaulted Billy, got in a ruckus with Brewster and McBurnie (and went crying to the papers) and were total bellends, if he chooses to sign for them a few weeks after that, well that’s his choice, but don’t expect us to wave him off with bouquets and confetti…

Probably a top ten side agreed. But not impossible he's got a £20-25m relegation clause.

Wouldn't be impossible we spent our budget on him then x4 free transfers.

Or some time in the future.

Regardless why slag him off. It was Forest or Wolves reserves.
If he comes back to us it will be on a zimmer frame for a last payday, like Jags.

I’d agree the wanker bit is unnecessary, but as far as I’m concerned he lost his good standing with Blades the moment he signed for Forest - which in and of itself wouldn’t have been that bad but as has been mentioned already, MGW was at the city ground where their fans assaulted Billy, got in a ruckus with Brewster and McBurnie (and went crying to the papers) and were total bellends, if he chooses to sign for them a few weeks after that, well that’s his choice, but don’t expect us to wave him off with bouquets and confetti…
He hasn't earned himself into to the list of despised players though.
He did well for us and went back after his loan. Ok forest scummers, but that's what 90% of players would do.
Detracts from the macca song really.

Last edited:

[To the tune of Aga-do]

McAtee, ee, ee, came to Sheffield from City;
McAtee, ee, ee came on loan so there's no fee;
Making runs, winning balls, making us really hard to beat;
Showed his heart, played his part, took us to the premier league.

Now it's time to go home, but we don't want him to leave;
You can see he's a blade, needs to stay part of this team;
Time to tell uncle Pep, that you want to be released;
So you can, come back home to your new blades family.

Let the slating commence...
Bit wordy…

Back
Top Bottom