Max Lowe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We missed a trick when we could have sold him to Forest last year.

I cannot recall one good game he has had, or one strength. He can't defend and he is too nervous to attack. He's L1 at best. Use this window to move him on as he's consistently been not good enough.
I can't honestly say I've seen any good games? Scabs rated him but derby weren't fussed.

Should sell him now. Should have sold him last summer. Amazed we didn't. He was the worst regular in last season's team. Hecky just seems to want to keep everybody regardless. So he's still here. Our new number 3. All set to be our worst regular again, until his contract expires and he joins Burton....

Should sell him now. Should have sold him last summer. Amazed we didn't. He was the worst regular in last season's team. Hecky just seems to want to keep everybody regardless. So he's still here. Our new number 3. All set to be our worst regular again, until his contract expires and he joins Burton....

Can't defend to save his life and Larouchi looks just as bad, 3 goals down the left side already and counting

Max Lowe was simply a makeweight in the Bogle transfer so they could put a lower figure next to Bogles price so they could pay less of sell on fee back to Swindon.

Amazed how many games he’s played for us.

Larouci did well last night.
Fair enough didn't see last nights game, just noticed he was stood doing nothing for their 2nd goal, nowhere near the winger who crosses the ball for the goal... didn't even attempt to get over to him, left the academy kid 2 on 1

He was allover the the place last night , gave the ball away then looked like a lobster with its antennae broken trying to get back into position on the first goal . After that never showed for the ball as a wing back & when got it it was like a hot potato to him , nowhere near this level & could have subbed him after 10 mins . Larouchi looked a lot more comfortable last night after his performance against Stuttgart

Like Fleck, should only be considered if there's no one else left fit enough. If we continue to play him the rest of the back line will be nervous, wondering where he is etc, Ossie was constantly trying to cover for him against Palace, whilst trying to do his own job imo, Lowe is a passenger, and we need all hands on deck in this league

Like Fleck, should only be considered if there's no one else left fit enough. If we continue to play him the rest of the back line will be nervous, wondering where he is etc, Ossie was constantly trying to cover for him against Palace, whilst trying to do his own job imo, Lowe is a passenger, and we need all hands on deck in this league
I noticed that, if you look at palace's goal hes hiding behind Ossie doing nothing.

Ossie is probably the best option we have for that position based on what I've seen so far or even play Bogle out of position (when fit)

He did fairly well in about a 10 game stretch at the start of last season, when he was marauding forward, scoring goals and assisting and actually putting crunching tackles in defensively/even aggression. I thought we may have had a player then.
He got snapped at Hull away i think and when he came back was absolute bobbins and has maintained that into this season. He looks like someone who the fire has completely gone out in.

Sell him now (to who? and for how much?) and bring in someone better (as if we have the budget). We'll be lucky if we have a squad of two senior players for each position come September.

Don't like criticising our players. But I'll make an exception with Lowe.
I agree with most posters.
He's dog shit.

All he had to do was kick the ball. Anywhere. And we are not a goal down after two minutes.

He has the odd moment and had a decent spell last season but otherwise I have to admit that he is a weak link in the team.

He never looks particularly happy either, not that that really means much I suppose.

He has the odd moment and had a decent spell last season but otherwise I have to admit that he is a weak link in the team.

He never looks particularly happy either, not that that really means much I suppose.

Probably still dreams about that failed transfer to Forest.

Seems to be a real lacklustre air of feeble minded weakness around that back 5 at the minute ,Baldock aside they just lack aggression or confidence
Robinson has been the best performer of the central defenders and he shouldn't even be playing

All our other problems are what they are but the defence needs to grow some bollox they are letting everyone down

In fairness to Lowe (atm) he's carrying an ankle injury, reckon his confidence got blown last night.
OK he's not the answer and should move on let's hope Larouci makes that spot his own but it's a big job next week and I hope he doesn't get ragged.

Saw him clapping their fans when he ran out. Not much effort towards his own. Then 3 minutes in does that. Fuck me get rid he’s dog shit.

Trusty to LCB and Robinson to LWB for me until/ if RND gets fit or Yassar gets up to speed.

I'm worried RND isn't going to come back at all. Crying shame as he was looking better and better before the injury and probably would've been our first choice LWB. What's the latest update on him?

I'm worried RND isn't going to come back at all. Crying shame as he was looking better and better before the injury and probably would've been our first choice LWB. What's the latest update on him?
That's the worry, there doesn't seem to be any real updates on him. It's getting a bit JOC ish. Like you say he was outstanding last season up to his injury. Looked a yard faster than the previous season and super confident. As I recall he was running flat out attacking the left flank and just pulled up. There suddenly looked to be so much potential there after a fairly steady start to his career, let's hope he's fit soon.

Trusty to LCB and Robinson to LWB for me until/ if RND gets fit or Yassar gets up to speed.
First game Osborne would have started for me as the least worst option for left back. Height is his main problem but FFS we had so many missing (and still)
Don't know now unless it is too many changes that Trusty and Robinson cannot fill the two slots on the left.. Both have played there but I cannot remember seeing Trusty at Brum game let alone seeing him play left back.
As for Yassa - we seem to have found the one left back that sleeps, fumbles, and is less able to tackle than #Lowe. He does WANT to go forward at least but for me with his added weakness in the air he is an even bigger disaster defensively. I lost my voice screaming mostly at him and I only watched the end of the first half and the second.
Stevens going is a disaster if he stays fit. Cost us points already.

First game Osborne would have started for me as the least worst option for left back. Height is his main problem but FFS we had so many missing (and still)
Don't know now unless it is too many changes that Trusty and Robinson cannot fill the two slots on the left.. Both have played there but I cannot remember seeing Trusty at Brum game let alone seeing him play left back.
As for Yassa - we seem to have found the one left back that sleeps, fumbles, and is less able to tackle than #Lowe. He does WANT to go forward at least but for me with his added weakness in the air he is an even bigger disaster defensively. I lost my voice screaming mostly at him and I only watched the end of the first half and the second.
Stevens going is a disaster if he stays fit. Cost us points already.
I thought he did really well the other night ( larrouci ) and I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that he is adapting to the English game and Improving

There is something very wrong with Lowe and if PH can't see it then he must be blind.
It really annoys me that we've recruited as development player in Larouci when PH ought to have known that Lowe is a weak link and we needed a good solid LWB to come in and take his place.
He doesn't even look right in himself in training videos to me. Nobody knows what people are going through in their personal lives, I hope people aren't ripping into him and regretting it later.

Back
Top Bottom