Max Lowe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Re watched the wba promotion sealing game and iv never seen someone who looks like everything he does is accidental

Like a young lad who plays for forst time, and you have to shout and tell him what to do, shocking player imo, rather have Ossie at LWB everytime

Larouchi is also shit with defending and positioning, but he actually looks like he has some talent on the ball. Still losing at 60 minutes might as well bring him on

Throw Jack Robinson LWB and bring in Trusty at LCB. At least then we can keep the long throw threat within the team. Lowe is shit. Fuck off
like that idea and hit toothy johnson with one of those crunching tackles and put him in to their fans

Lowe back on dem drugs plays like his head is in the clouds.

There are defenders in the conference that would do a better job than him.

Chuck him the bin.

Lowe will cost us a goal regularly.

Loses concentration too often and too casual.

So pathetic for the goal. So perfectly Max Lowe

There's no way I miskick like that with my weaker foot - and I'm shit

Let's not forget Egan. Who can't deal with 2 routine crosses that say other permier league defender gets their head on.
First two games and Egan and Anel have been severely lacking.

We can talk all we like about signings but these two have got to book their ideas up.

There was nothing 'Premiership Quality' about any of the three goals we've conceded, just meat and drink balls into the box where if you're alert, you cut them out.

Re watched the wba promotion sealing game and iv never seen someone who looks like everything he does is accidental
Said this way before. I’m not fucking Pep but fuck me he’s not a footballer
Let's not forget Egan. Who can't deal with 2 routine crosses that say other permier league defender gets their head on.
True, stop them coming in?

Pisses me off how time and again we start players to our detriment just to confirm what we already know

Lowe is a major weakness and at least 4 other current options are a better bet at LWB than him - Osborn, Trusty, Larouci and Robinson

Well, at least we've let him to cost us points now, so now we're allowed to drop him

Hope that's the last we see of Lowe. It says a lot about a player when 99% of supporters agree.

Fuck knows what Forest fans saw that I've never seen.

There is something very wrong with Lowe and if PH can't see it then he must be blind.
It really annoys me that we've recruited as development player in Larouci when PH ought to have known that Lowe is a weak link and we needed a good solid LWB to come in and take his place.

We missed a trick when we could have sold him to Forest last year.

I cannot recall one good game he has had, or one strength. He can't defend and he is too nervous to attack. He's L1 at best. Use this window to move him on as he's consistently been not good enough.

Back
Top Bottom