Max Lowe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Should sell him now. Should have sold him last summer. Amazed we didn't. He was the worst regular in last season's team. Hecky just seems to want to keep everybody regardless. So he's still here. Our new number 3. All set to be our worst regular again, until his contract expires and he joins Burton....

Easy to say that now, but we had horrendous injury issues to that left side of the defence and Lowe plugged the gap for most of the season and consistently performed reasonably well.

He isn't a great defender, despite the strange statistics so he's always going to be found out at this level.

Lowe was poor last season as well, in fact I think I posted along the lines of if Hecky tells him to nesh tackles, stop running back to cover and give the ball away cheaply then he is doing his job perfectly. 😉

I thought he did really well the other night ( larrouci ) and I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that he is adapting to the English game and Improving
When I first saw him in the pre season games he looked awful .he had no idea but I watched him in the forest game and he looked ok.Now the center backs look dodgy or nervous which is unusual ,may be Lowe as has made them nervous .

Been carrying an ankle injury, don't know how long for. Fine lines in football all over the pitch maybe if he was fully fit he'd look ok.

After just watching MOTD, one player who's definitely not blameless today is Lowe. Half arsed and shocking on both their second half goals, I really hope he never plays for us again. He's has enough chances now enough is enough, what I see is somebody who doesn't give a monkeys. GET RID!
Agreed. RND walks back into this team as he can at least hold a full back defensive position. Lowe could maybe be a left midfielder but is all over the shop as a full back.

Lowe just doesn't get tight enough/do enough to block the cross. Their second goal Morris has far too much space to cross. I like him in many ways but he's not aggressive enough. Probably time to release Lowe in the summer, especially with Boyes coming back too.

Last edited:
After just watching MOTD, one player who's definitely not blameless today is Lowe. Half arsed and shocking on both their second half goals, I really hope he never plays for us again. He's has enough chances now enough is enough, what I see is somebody who doesn't give a monkeys. GET RID!
I hope he never puts a United shirt on again he’s been terrible for 2 seasons at least. He can take his mates Fleck & Norwood with him as well.

Back
Top Bottom