CONFIRMED Martyn Woolford

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Max, apart from the lack of light that far up your arsehole, where exactly do your sources originate from?

The ambience must be poor, needless to say, and the overall parfum must leave a lot to be desired.

So, if I've got it right, to sum up, something or nothing will be happening sooner or later.

Yes.

Oh, and someone called 'Syd' is having a medical on Tuesday.

Not sure if it will be the full finger up the arse or just cough and drop, but we might learn more later.

I NEED A NAME, A SOURCE OR PICTURES DAMN IT
haha come on guys. Newspapers publish stories and rumors as FACT all the time. while I do find it odd that some people clearly make shit up just for attention, this is just a forum and if people want to share with me the rumors they've heard then I'm all ears. I'm gullible, I even began to buy into the Hooper stories but hey- it was fun while it lasted.

Someone who I dont want to name who works in the deep shaddows of the club and may or may not distribute condiments of the sauce variety has informed me that Martyn has indeed signed for the blades.

Someone who I dont want to name who works in the deep shaddows of the club and may or may not distribute condiments of the sauce variety has informed me that Martyn has indeed signed for the blades.

Tosh!! Unless I hear it from max or Supermike it's sauce or gtfo!!

:D

So that's....

Murph
Done
Adams
Flynn
B Davies?
JCR
Woolford

that we have on the wings now - unless someone is on the way out?

Adams, Done and Murph all options up front though. And nobody sure on Murph situation but I think he will stay

And does this certain someone have any news on Mr Sharp?

Phippsy boy says we're 'pretty close' on transfer incomings. Think it's this guy tbf

Underwhelming, if true.

I hope he arrives with two solid as a rock central defenders.

Back
Top Bottom