Marsh

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You clearly don't understand the purpose of this thread.
-If Marsh does well, Wilder is an idiot for letting him go.
-If Marsh does badly, then Wilder has already ruined him, and he can't manage academy players.
I think a more pertinent question for Wilder would be - why do you trust shit, over the hill, unathletic washed up pros over players who whilst admittedly might not be perfect, may well turn out to be decent?

Risk / Reward. I'd rather Curtis shit the bed as a reserve RB than watch Choudhury look completely lost. Just as I'd much rather take the bumps with Marsh/One than I would sit through another BBD /Ayew masterclass ...

Just because we ask the question, doesn't mean we hate Wilder or want him sacked.
 



I think a more pertinent question for Wilder would be - why do you trust shit, over the hill, unathletic washed up pros over players who whilst admittedly might not be perfect, may well turn out to be decent?

Risk / Reward. I'd rather Curtis shit the bed as a reserve RB than watch Choudhury look completely lost. Just as I'd much rather take the bumps with Marsh/One than I would sit through another BBD /Ayew masterclass ...

Just because we ask the question, doesn't mean we hate Wilder or want him sacked.

Ah, so the thread casts off its veil as about an academy product, and becomes another CW attack.

If you'd seen Curtis at Hallam, not even managing to look better than amateurs, I don't think you'd be pushing for his inclusion.
 
Ah, so the thread casts off its veil as about an academy product, and becomes another CW attack.

If you'd seen Curtis at Hallam, not even managing to look better than amateurs, I don't think you'd be pushing for his inclusion.
How is it an attack? Stick your pearls back on darling.

If asking questions is seen as an attack I think you need to cut down on the caffeine...
 
Ah, so the thread casts off its veil as about an academy product, and becomes another CW attack.

If you'd seen Curtis at Hallam, not even managing to look better than amateurs, I don't think you'd be pushing for his inclusion.
Had you already prepared this response expecting someone to attack Wilder, then when it didn't happen just posted in reply to something which was at worst mildly critical because you needed your Sunday morning flounce?

Curtis might not have looked better than amateurs but amateurish also reflects Shackleton and Choudhury's efforts at right back this season and Doherty's lack of availability doesn't really make him good backup when we could have saved a fortune on wages and used what he had.
 
Ah, so the thread casts off its veil as about an academy product, and becomes another CW attack.

If you'd seen Curtis at Hallam, not even managing to look better than amateurs, I don't think you'd be pushing for his inclusion.
In a team that no longer has a talent advantage most weeks, choosing players based on their 'knowledge' rather than their current ability or potential to be better than the level you are at if given opportunity and the right structure, especially when the older players are sub par athletes is how you build a squad that gets relegated.

Citing Hull last season, but ignoring the bit where their team was full of running and physicality makes it look like Wilder is out of ideas on how to build a way of playing that emphasises the strengths of his squad, so wants 'players that know the division' to do it for him.
 
How tall is he? Looks about 6’3 in that video!
Marsh is a late developer ! Who has great skills ! Wilder knows this and is giving him time to adjust hes had some bad luck which Wilder appreciates.Any talk of Wilder not rating him is junk! he would have been released by now if he had nothing to offer us.Most talented player in the club! a big blade and the great thing is he wants to play for us!.
Ok ! Yes he might not reach the great heights i think he can ! Time will tell.
 
How is it an attack? Stick your pearls back on darling.

If asking questions is seen as an attack I think you need to cut down on the caffeine...

If only you were just 'asking questions'.

I don't suppose in any way, you see words like 'shit, over the hill, unathletic' as demonstrating a lack of objectivity?

I've no idea what your caffeine or pearls jibes meant, but they are probably very funny.
Tee hee hee.
 
The only way to truly assess Marsh, is under a new manager. Where that is at United or elsewhere. He's doing well at Chesterfield but it is league 2.
 
I think a more pertinent question for Wilder would be - why do you trust shit, over the hill, unathletic washed up pros over players who whilst admittedly might not be perfect, may well turn out to be decent?

Risk / Reward. I'd rather Curtis shit the bed as a reserve RB than watch Choudhury look completely lost. Just as I'd much rather take the bumps with Marsh/One than I would sit through another BBD /Ayew masterclass ...

Just because we ask the question, doesn't mean we hate Wilder or want him sacked.
Over the hill ? Would that include Cannon?
 
Marsh is a late developer ! Who has great skills ! Wilder knows this and is giving him time to adjust hes had some bad luck which Wilder appreciates.Any talk of Wilder not rating him is junk! he would have been released by now if he had nothing to offer us.Most talented player in the club! a big blade and the great thing is he wants to play for us!.
Ok ! Yes he might not reach the great heights i think he can ! Time will tell.
Could be another David Brookes job.
 
Remind me again how Seriki's loans went?

And how many games in the Championship Burrows had played?

As Carlton Blade says - Marsh would have much more upside coming on for Ayew, Shackleton, BBD.

Same with Curtis and Chong/Doherty.

We're not very good at this running a progressive football club malarkey are we?
No because you have to have experience you know. Thats the only reason we struggled towards the end of last season, not enough experienced players. So we've brought Phillips, Jairo, BBD, Doherty, Choudhury et al in and we are tearing the league a new one....
 
No because you have to have experience you know. Thats the only reason we struggled towards the end of last season, not enough experienced players. So we've brought Phillips, Jairo, BBD, Doherty, Choudhury et al in and we are tearing the league a new one....
The experience players at the end of last season didn't make much ofa difference and this year they have been absolutely fucking garbage.
 

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom