Match Thread Manchester United v. Sheffield United - 27th January 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

MANU
MANU
MANU

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1611608209853.png v. 1611608221116.png
EPL Week 20 - Wednesday 27th January 2021 - Old Trafford

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/manchester-united-vs-sheffield-united.528/

Officials:

Referee:
Peter Bankes
Assistant Referee: Neil Davies
Assistant Referee: Nick Hopton
Fourth Official: Martin Atkinson
Video Assistant Referee: David Coote
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Marc Perry

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-01-25 at 20.56.18.png

yeah I've got dentist to look forward to at 8am next morning. Nothing like that to cheer you up over what might happen previous night. (Hope not :) )

Can't wait to see Bruno Fernandes running up to the ref every 2 minutes crying like a gimp. Think Norwood might see red if he boots him. Man U's fire power is obscene.

5-1 to them.

City will be an even worse beating.

Man U can have an arrogant mindset and start slow - let’s hope so. I do worry about our defence without Eagan. Very hard to be optimistic about the next two games. We need some luck and haven’t had much this season. It’s time football gods.

Fancy us to nick a 2 0 loss... Man u will treat it as chance for a few of their players to take it easy which all lot of teams have done with us this season

I hope they take the piss with their team selection with one eye on their game at the weekend. They always seem to give away chances and go a goal down so hopefully we can take advantage of that. They will pin us back so got to be quick on the counter. It’s the hope that kills you…

God help us and if you could give Ramsdale the gift of 20:20 vision just until the end of the season it would be appreciated.

FFS! It’s bad enough we have to play at the weekends without a midweek shit show thrown in.

I’ve never felt this low supporting the Blades before. At least under Clough and Adkins in League One we won some matches and it wasn’t a guaranteed defeat before a ball had even been kicked.

Dem Mancs will want to redress the goal difference with dem other Mancs after last nite.

I'm expecting nowt but a massacre.

We have to go 4 4 2 for this one with Egan out. If we play a five with Jags we'll get hammered so there's nothing to lose by changing it. Ampadu and Basham at the back with Baldock and Stevens. Play Bogle on right with Norwood, Lunny and Fleck, then any two up front as they won't get a kick anyway.

trying to think of some positivity in 2015. we kept a clean sheet with this back 5. so surely we can do something defensive today Screenshot_20210127-181529_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom