CONFIRMED Lys Mousset

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bit quiet Bladezz? Would you like to apologise to the great man himself Richard Cadette?

Apologies I didn’t see the one about Mousset.

Im still confused with multiple posts why no mention of Callum Robinson / new contract / Maupay is signing early last week etc.

But it’s at least fun to watch people get in frenzy.

It’s good to have a look on Bournemouth forum about Mousset.

They say he has very good ability and they think with a chance could come good. He isn’t at the level as Wilson / King but they recently signed Solanke which means he’s available.

It’s good to have a look on Bournemouth forum about Mousset.

They say he has very good ability and they think with a chance could come good. He isn’t at the level as Wilson / King but they recently signed Solanke which means he’s available.
That would be Solanke, who cost them 20 million....who has 1 goal spanning his last 34 appearances (27 in the Prem).

Looked very good on the video with the usual caveat of we dont know how good the defenders are. Fast, strong, some great finishes. Only weakness I could see is he nearly always looks to bring it back onto his right foot and top defenders will work that out straight away.

Mate in Bournemouth with Season Ticket and usually in the know believes the move is pretty much a done deal. He also says he has lost his way a little down there but could be a real talent. Sounds just the sort of target our Chris goes for.

Apologies I didn’t see the one about Mousset.

Im still confused with multiple posts why no mention of Callum Robinson / new contract / Maupay is signing early last week etc.

But it’s at least fun to watch people get in frenzy.
Things move and change very quickly in football - it’s not hard to understand

Indeed, if there was any proof of RCs ITK status, the Mousset comment totally confirms this. No speculation, comments, rumours anywhere and he's not even a player anyone would think of. Spot on.
The Osborn link was enough for me, he called that ages ago

Indeed, if there was any proof of RCs ITK status, the Mousset comment totally confirms this. No speculation, comments, rumours anywhere and he's not even a player anyone would think of. Spot on.

Apart from Darrensmith on twitter but apart from him nothing.

Darren smith mentioned over a year ago we were interested in him. It’s one his most recent tweets showing it.

Apart from Darrensmith on twitter but apart from him nothing.

Darren smith mentioned over a year ago we were interested in him. It’s one his most recent tweets showing it.
Is that Darren that was on here (or perhaps Bladesmad) but left because of the abuse he got cos he didn't get one right?

1 thing that will be interesting if he does sign is what number he's given, he wears 9 for Bournemouth and 9 is free here, however if he's given a different number then that might indicate that cw is confident of landing 1 of mcburnie or maupay. My preference being mcburnie.

I appreciate he is a striker and we expect goals but how many? Would 12/15 be a good return this season? For a newly promoted club that is expected to be in and around the bottom I wouldn't expect much more, the thing about it is, being very much a team game at the club the players we are bringing in all seem to have lots of skill and/or pace so between them it could be successful, the goals will probably be more shared, other than Billy with his usual 25+ of course!

1 thing that will be interesting if he does sign is what number he's given, he wears 9 for Bournemouth and 9 is free here, however if he's given a different number then that might indicate that cw is confident of landing 1 of mcburnie or maupay. My preference being mcburnie.
Spot on. The numbers are pretty much all allocated and as you would expect, with Robinson getting 11. I think he’s keeping 9 for McB and I hope I’m right. Mousset would be an exciting addition to the squad, with McB, Robinson, Billy, McG and Ravel - some fantastic attacking options there.

I appreciate he is a striker and we expect goals but how many? Would 12/15 be a good return this season? For a newly promoted club that is expected to be in and around the bottom I wouldn't expect much more, the thing about it is, being very much a team game at the club the players we are bringing in all seem to have lots of skill and/or pace so between them it could be successful, the goals will probably be more shared, other than Billy with his usual 25+ of course!
I think anything in double figures will be considered a success for any of our strikers this season. Goals from midfield will be crucial.

The coming of the next Brian’s Deane?​
If CWAK signed him they’ve seen something. Those clips of him are non conclusive but he’s young, VERY pacey and looks like he’s got something to prove. I’ve gone from underwhelmed to GTLI.
Cheeky cnut. If he's half as good, we might have a chance of surprising a few teams next season. UTB

Between 5 and 7 goals.

Well he did get 1 in 2 for Le Harve, so he knows where the net is. Maybe Bournemouth didn't play to his strengths?

That sounds impressive, until you realise that it was only 1 goal in a total of 2 games for them. 🤷🏼‍♂️

2016/17
Simon Moore - 👍
Ebanks-Landell - 👍
Jack O'Connell - 👍
James Wilson (Oldham)
Jake Wright - 👍
Danny Lafferty - 👍
Chris Hussey
John Fleck - 👍
Samir Carruthers - 👍
Mark Duffy - 👍
Leon Clarke - 👍
James Hanson - 👍
Caolan Lavery

2017/18
Jamal Blackman - 👍
Richard Stearman - 👍
Carter-Vickers - 👍
Enda Stevens - 👍
George Baldock - 👍
Lee Evans - 👍
John Lundstram - 👍
Ryan Leonard - Made us money if nothing else!
Ricky Homes
James Wilson (MUFC)
Clayton Donaldson - 👍
Ched Evans

2018/19
Dean Henderson - 👍
John Egan - 👍
Martin Cranie - 👍
Kean Bryan - remains to be seen
Oliver Norwood - 👍
Marvin Johnson (loan)
Kieran Dowell - 👍
Ben Woodburn (loan)
Scott Hogan - 👍
Gary Madine - 👍
Conor Washington - 👍
David McGoldrick - 👍

2019/20
Phil Jagielka
Luke Freeman
Ravel Morrison
Callum Robinson
*Lys Moussett

Prior to this season, 37 in, of which 27 (or 70% ish) are widely seen as successful appointments. Pretty good strike rate IMO. Deserves all the respect he (the staff) gets - to expect a 100% success rate is, basically, ridiculous.
Agree with all those. Those questioning the likes of Hanson, Donaldson and Washington seem to think that you’re either and ‘Fleck’ or a ‘Hussey’ when evaluating signings.

They were brought in as squad additions and given specific roles. I doubt Wilder expected much more of them than what he got. They helped us over the line.

Agree with all those. Those questioning the likes of Hanson, Donaldson and Washington seem to think that you’re either and ‘Fleck’ or a ‘Hussey’ when evaluating signings.

They were brought in as squad additions and given specific roles. I doubt Wilder expected much more of them than what he got. They helped us over the line.

Wouldn't Marvin Johnson be seen as a success if you are going to set the bar that low?

Would 12/15 be a good return?

He'd be in the top 10 in the league with 15.

Back
Top Bottom