Luton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

RecordBreakers

Reaction score
If your bolloxed an can't be arsed tomoz my mate wants a ticket on kop! Cash waiting or PayPal foogle an rest of that shit. 👍🏻

After the scrubbers over in S6 once again causing trouble vs Coventry it made me think about the Luton game where a few commented on something they don't know...

Nothing has happend as I thought. Not nice to assume stuff. We aren't same breed as as them lot anyway.

Last edited:
Luton can go fuck themselves. Hate them ever since they booed Norrington-Davies when he was coming off the pitch after pulling his hamstring and he was literally crying his eyes out. They have a total lack of respect. Teams showed great respect towards them with what happened with Tom Lockyer but they can’t show any back? Joke of a club

Surely it’s in our interest for the bottom teams to keep losing?

We would still have to actually get to 21 points but then being stuck there and us waiting on Forest and Everton to get a 6 point deduction or more is surely the only way we retain slim survival hopes?

They had 4 shots on target and 3 went in.

They're still massively better than us but are seriously riding a hugeeee wave at the moment.

Thankfully the balance of normality came to fruition
Bit like when they had our help for the 4 goals they've scored against us this season!

Take nothing away from them, they're making a better fist of it than us this season but their defence is really poor, evidenced by the fact that even we've managed to stick five past them this season and it should have been more at the Lane.

The Luton love in is a bit weird really isn't it? They're on target for 28 points, which is crap and would have them finish rock bottom in the majority of seasons.

If the game at Bramall Lane had gone how it should have, were it not for an absolute freak situation, then we'd be one point behind them.

They had 4 shots on target and 3 went in.

They're still massively better than us but are seriously riding a hugeeee wave at the moment.

Thankfully the balance of normality came to fruition
They are not massively better than us, but have managed to ride the wave of a newly promoted club much better than us. We should have beaten them at home as well as away.

Although no one has clue what our squad will look like next season, I’d much rather them be relegated as not sure they’ll be that strong next season.

The Luton love in is a bit weird really isn't it? They're on target for 28 points, which is crap and would have them finish rock bottom in the majority of seasons.

If the game at Bramall Lane had gone how it should have, were it not for an absolute freak situation, then we'd be one point behind them.
But the point is, it didn't and they've managed to take some of the top teams closer than we've managed recently

The difference between ourselves / Burnley and the next level of shitness is that since that first smashing againsyt Newcastle, we've never really recovered. Until that game we weren't generally losing by big margins and we're being smashed all over. Ourselves and Burnley have been absolutely dire, rarely even mustering a fight in many games and in our case being humped for consecutive home games.

In any other season, Luton, Forest and Brentford would all be closer to the relegation trapdoor, but instead, along with Everton and their points deductions, they're pretty much fighting it out over 1 relegation slot

They are not massively better than us, but have managed to ride the wave of a newly promoted club much better than us. We should have beaten them at home as well as away.

Although no one has clue what our squad will look like next season, I’d much rather them be relegated as not sure they’ll be that strong next season.
Most of their this season's squad will probably be there next season,and even if it isn't, I'll take their recruitment over ours.

When did people become such whiny, crying babies over another team getting a bit of positive attention? We've been shit and deserve the flak. They've reached the Premier League a decade after being in non league and have at least had a go.

With all due respect, we are considered a bigger club than Luton who, lets not forget were non league not too long ago, so I can see why they get the plaudits.

They'll lose Barclay and release Townsend. The rest of the squad look settled and will be very strong championship players.
I'll be surprised if they don't come straight back up.
Well,they made good use of South Yorkshire in their past recruitments,so somebody in the area is doing a decent job.

But the point is, it didn't and they've managed to take some of the top teams closer than we've managed recently

The difference between ourselves / Burnley and the next level of shitness is that since that first smashing againsyt Newcastle, we've never really recovered. Until that game we weren't generally losing by big margins and we're being smashed all over. Ourselves and Burnley have been absolutely dire, rarely even mustering a fight in many games and in our case being humped for consecutive home games.

In any other season, Luton, Forest and Brentford would all be closer to the relegation trapdoor, but instead, along with Everton and their points deductions, they're pretty much fighting it out over 1 relegation slot
I'm not disputing that we're shitter than them We're shitter than everyone. I just don't think a points per game average of 0.75 deserves many plaudits.

With all due respect, we are considered a bigger club than Luton who, lets not forget were non league not too long ago, so I can see why they get the plaudits.

That's just a reflection of how poor we are though, it has nothing to do with Luton being any good.

Back
Top Bottom