Lump it to McBurnie...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Let us pray that the turning point of our season is McB’s injury, and an end to the horrendous strategy we adopt when he is on the pitch.

It really could, and perhaps should be 😉.

UTB

It would offer an interesting fluidity especially if you could develop Brewsters link play and have him an McBurnie interchange throughout the game as I’ve seen flashes from Brewster especially for mcburnies chance against West Ham that he does see the game well enough to drop deep and provide assists as well as the technical ability to execute it. Mousset would be more one dimensional and only really play as an out and out striker as for all his good qualities his link play isn’t one of them. In terms of gray im not sure I could see him playing narrow in behind a 9 but if a player like him came in then it gives the option to play a wider 3 with Burke. Also I wouldn’t rule out us trying to develop a winger into a 10 again given what happened with Duffy.
maybe mousset as the 1 striker mcburnie brewster and burke vying for the 2 support strikers and play the old terry venables christmas tree formation 4321 ? the 2 can drop back when opposition got the ball

maybe mousset as the 1 striker mcburnie brewster and burke vying for the 2 support strikers and play the old terry venables christmas tree formation 4321 ? the 2 can drop back when opposition got the ball
It’s the first suggestion in terms of a formation other than the 4-4-2 diamond that I could see our player actually being able to play and so wouldn’t be against it

Back
Top Bottom