CONFIRMED Luke Thomas - Season Long Loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This looks like bollocks to me, but I'd be delighted to be proven wrong

Work close with Leicester. I sometimes call them at 4am for business. But he’s seen as a bit lightweight and has an option to trigger an extension.. Think we will have a mandadtory fee if we stay up. Good age and solid experience for his age.

Solid signing if we can get him in. A big improvement on Lowe, not much of a risk with it being a loan move and the possibility to sign him permanently at the end of it if Leicester don't extend his contract.

Good pedigree as well- FA cup winner and part of the U21 Euros win in the Summer too.

Is he any good this chap? A championship loan to PL seems a bit odd. But hey ho.
James Justin has returned from injury only reason he's played as much as he has.

That said they've sold castagne, so surprised if they've let him out

Apparently agreed to go to Leeds but Leicester then didn’t want him going to a promotion rival so were offering him everywhere and obviously we become lovely suitors after Sunday

If this guy only has a year left and we are loaning him for that year what’s the point in using a loan spot on it?

Why don’t Leicester want him?
Ricardo Pereira and James Justin. And presumably a need to try and cut the squad a bit. Obviously they’ve not read the Prince’s book of football ownership to know that Luke Thomas is about to embark upon the football season of his life now he’s in the last year of his deal but more fool them.

If this guy only has a year left and we are loaning him for that year what’s the point in using a loan spot on it?

I guess he's a relatively new target due to injuries so we aren't really sure whether we want to spend money or negotiate for him, but we need players for the position right now.

Maybe be an option to buy if he impresses?

I guess he's a relatively new target due to injuries so we aren't really sure whether we want to spend money or negotiate for him, but we need players for the position right now.

Maybe be an option to buy if he impresses?
well hopefully we are ready to splash some cash on creativity/muscle at the top of the pitch then.

Maybe weird but I was hoping we’d get someone a bit older, quite a few young lads in that team now. Any particular reason why Leicester don’t view him as good enough to be playing for them? Good LWB’s seem hard to come by though, we just need someone steady tbh.

Back
Top Bottom