Roy's View From... Leicester Fans Views On Luke Thomas

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I thought doing it in the Kop bogs was flagrant, but a line in a food pub at dinnertime, really is brazen.

Sterling work as always Royston👍
Let hope this guy solves our problems on the left, know Lowe is done for the season.

in the whole wide world?! Paying market value normally sees to that.

If we’ve used transfer funds/wages on someone who isn’t an improvement on the 3 we’ve got plus the injured RND then it’s a bit of a waste of a loan in my opinion.
I agree, but let’s see if he is an upgrade on Larouchi who is the only one available for the medium term

Thanks Roy.

Difficult to reach an opinion based on those comments, & I can't say I have taken much notice of him previously, but he has good Premier League experience so let's not dismiss him without giving the lad a chance.

I just want him to be a steady eddie down the left hand side and be defensively sound as that's where we are vulnerable. If he is then he improves us immeasurably. He can't be that bad if he's won the FA Cup with Leicester. Maybe a case of some fans not taking to the local boy done good as they demand a higher profile player. Think PH will work his magic on the lad. Good move all round.

Good mixed bag of comments there Roy. Reckon he’ll flourish under Heckingbottom.

I don’t think any of us realised it at the time but we couldn’t have wished for a better manager than Heckingbottom when he was appointed.

Thanks Roy.

Difficult to reach an opinion based on those comments, & I can't say I have taken much notice of him previously, but he has good Premier League experience so let's not dismiss him without giving the lad a chance.
That’s so weird ‘cos over on Porktalk they know all about him. He’s bang average and lightweight, workmanlike and nothing special.

I’m sorry but it’s not good enough, you’re going to have to up your game..

I agree, but let’s see if he is an upgrade on Larouchi who is the only one available for the medium term
I think it goes without saying that we need to wait and see, it just seems slightly odd that the second or third choice left back from a club in the division below us will provide us with the quality that we are desperate for in that position.

This needs to be a signing to hit the floor running, not one for a month’s time. We’ve conceded a lot of goals down the left, we need something to stop it quickly.

Hopefully I’m proved wrong but seems a strange one to me.

I think it goes without saying that we need to wait and see, it just seems slightly odd that the second or third choice left back from a club in the division below us will provide us with the quality that we are desperate for in that position.

This needs to be a signing to hit the floor running, not one for a month’s time. We’ve conceded a lot of goals down the left, we need something to stop it quickly.

Hopefully I’m proved wrong but seems a strange one to me.
Maybe he’s the only available one that we can afford AND who wants to come to us.
He was used quite a bit in last year’s PL fixtures

Maybe he’s the only available one that we can afford AND who wants to come to us.
He was used quite a bit in last year’s PL fixtures
Around 12 full games, though 11 were sub appearances. Hopefully Hecky’s seen something in him.

It’s clear he’s the only one we can afford and wants to come, just a bit disappointed that he doesn’t appear to be the piece that will stop that left side being so porous. Hopefully I’m wrong and he’s a star from the off.

Win:Win for Leicester as they may get a PL ready player back and have him off the wage bill this season. The upside for us will come if he produces good form from now til the end of the season.

1693515405317.png

A lot of player acronyms in there... I had no idea Vincent Kompany and Kevin De Hruyne played for them.

Around 12 full games, though 11 were sub appearances. Hopefully Hecky’s seen something in him.

It’s clear he’s the only one we can afford and wants to come, just a bit disappointed that he doesn’t appear to be the piece that will stop that left side being so porous. Hopefully I’m wrong and he’s a star from the off.

Win:Win for Leicester as they may get a PL ready player back and have him off the wage bill this season. The upside for us will come if he produces good form from now til the end of the season.

View attachment 169977
I thought he was out of contract next summer, so no use to Leicester if he wants to move ! Perhaps ther3 is an option hiding ?

Back
Top Bottom