Luke Freeman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not so long ago we looked a long way short of a proper Prem squad - outside of the starting 11 too many champ-looking players. Freeman and Osborn are looking the real deal now, and the knockers even seem now to accept that we have a player in McBurnie. Next stage needs to be some improvement in Sander's development, but given that he's recently turned 22 and spent all that time in top-flight football and now he's in the Prem he's not tearing it up yet leaves us having serious doubts. Fingers crossed there's still time for him to improve before he has to think about retirement.

Just play freeman instead of lunny/berge yeah he’s not right footed and We’d lose a bit of balance.

But it’s up to him to show that we get more playing him than losing the balance.

If anything it may help create more overloads if he comes inside for baldock

Watched a bit of him today looked like he ran the show , think Wilder has fucked up loaning him out , January rethink I hope

If you're hinting at a recall then I don't think it's an option.

Pretty sure it was reported at the time that we'd inserted a recall clause into Norrington-Davies' loan, but not into L Freeman. Nottingham Forest have an option-to-buy at the end of the deal also.

It was definitely an error letting him go. I certainly don't think he was the long term answer to our midfield woes, but he did offer something more (from an attacking perspective) than Osborn & an out of form Fleck can.

It's also being rumoured that Fleck has quite a bad injury and could be out for some time. So we really are looking stuffed in midfield now. Wilder has to hold his hands up on this one. There was no benefit in letting L Freeman out on loan with our shortages in midfield. He doesn't make many howlers, but this is one that the majority of the fan base called.

Never had a chance with us. If Wilder needs to change the shape he's been left exposed by not having a no.10. He's gambled everything on one system.

Not even a change of shape Fleck hasn’t been fit for about 6 months and Ben Osborne isn’t good enough

Madness that wilder let him go bonkers

If you're hinting at a recall then I don't think it's an option.

Pretty sure it was reported at the time that we'd inserted a recall clause into Norrington-Davies' loan, but not into L Freeman. Nottingham Forest have an option-to-buy at the end of the deal also.

It was definitely an error letting him go. I certainly don't think he was the long term answer to our midfield woes, but he did offer something more (from an attacking perspective) than Osborn & an out of form Fleck can.

It's also being rumoured that Fleck has quite a bad injury and could be out for some time. So we really are looking stuffed in midfield now. Wilder has to hold his hands up on this one. There was no benefit in letting L Freeman out on loan with our shortages in midfield. He doesn't make many howlers, but this is one that the majority of the fan base called.
If wilder let him go its with good reason
He seems to know what he's doing so I will trust his judgment
Freeman.was behind fleck and Osborn and although we haven't won this season and that makes them both automatically shit ,they both put in far superior performances than feeman did last season and maybe freeman wasn't happy at being third choice and let Wilder know he would rather play in the championship than put in the work to be a premier league player

If any of this is true then wilder has nothing to hold his hand up to ,he has just done his job

If wilder let him go its with good reason
He seems to know what he's doing so I will trust his judgment
Freeman.was behind fleck and Osborn and although we haven't won this season and that makes them both automatically shit ,they both put in far superior performances than feeman did last season and maybe freeman wasn't happy at being third choice and let Wilder know he would rather play in the championship than put in the work to be a premier league player

If any of this is true then wilder has nothing to hold his hand up to ,he has just done his job
I admire freeman for wanting to get out and play. For me he was fine in the cup games but the few times he did play in the prem he wasn’t giving anything more than we already had.

Maybe if he’d come in at championship level and cemented his place he’d have been more dominant in the side, but I didn’t see him taking games by the throat enough to suggest he’s Premier league... yet

What is he doing wrong in training?

Everytime he has played for us he has done alright. Tonight he came on and drove us forward at 4 down and you could see it lifted those around him. Too little too late due to the scoreline but still.

Maybe we could do something radical and play him in the number 10 role behind two strikers?

Don't understand why he's had so little opportunity with us or the bad press he he gets on here. I've always liked him when I've seen him play for us.

Tonight, most if not all went missing. Freeman and maybe Baldock and Bash still kept fighting. The others, fuck em.

Hes been a bit hit and miss but today he looked sharp! Better contribution than fleck, berge and norwood in about 10 minutes of game time. Looked to take a man on, had some fucking bollocks on him compared to all the wet blankets out there who opted for the safe option all night. Good cameo, more of that please!

Why has he been frozen out? The couple of games he played in at the beginning of the season I thought he did well. Then he's just dropped. Not even on the bench.

Somethings got to change in that midfield, Bill and Ben need to come out of the team altogether, Berge, Freeman, Hourahane?

Yes I'm thinking the same... Not sure about the business model thing... Just think we've moved on. Although a change of position and it all could change. Ala Lundstrum for example.
“We’ve moved on”....Really?

Yes, shake it up. Freeman Hourihane Berge. Ndiaye Brewster MGW for me. Defence picks itself as we don't really have options. Maybe Norrington-Davies back in at left back. I'd consider Foderingham in too.

Back
Top Bottom