CONFIRMED Luke Freeman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

guess we have got to get used to these people judging wilder despite not having a clue who he was 2 months ago. wilder more than earned our trust but i guess french correspondent for bt sport will learn it hard way.

Hr probably thinks none of our squad would get in the Bolton first 11.

guess we have got to get used to these people judging wilder despite not having a clue who he was 2 months ago. wilder more than earned our trust but i guess french correspondent for bt sport will learn it hard way.

What the fuck is this cunt on?

'What's even more concerning...' doesn't even make sense. What difference does it make if we're suicidal about signing players like Freeman or dancing for joy? It doesn't make a whit of difference to how he'll actually play, does it?

Maybe this halfwit reckons Wilder consults us all individually before making a bid.

He's got a point. he would be a great signing if we where going for Promotion to Prem.... but in the prem very average indeed. People need to understand how much of a step up this league is going to be.... we can't just sign decent championship players and players who blew there potential on free's

Also as well £4 million although a decent fee for a championship club. Most Prem players get paid that per year. Even the teams fancied for relegation already in prem will be spending much higher than this.

Also as well £4 million although a decent fee for a championship club. Most Prem players get paid that per year. Even the teams fancied for relegation already in prem will be spending much higher than this.

So will United.

We only got him this cheap because of a clause in his contract.

The Twitter guy people are quoting is a troll account. Look at his other posts about other clubs. He just talks bollocks for a reaction and he's got it. Not sure what he will have got out of it but it takes all sorts.

It was a joke..... jeeezzzz

My reply wasn't. It must be the way you tell them, or more to the point after a bit of research I noticed that you only joined on Sunday so how on earth could you know about Woodentop's delicious Humber Pie? Plus, all your other posts have been negative, although granted you must have a better spellchecker now because your grammar is marginally improved.

Sorry if this has already been posted but it’s a good read.

Something not quite right about this account. He’s only got 400+ followers which considering he’s supposed to be a BT jouno is pathetic, and he just seems to post inflammatory stuff to get a reaction. Look at the response below to a musician, he sounds like Rimmer off Red Dwarf 😂 definitely a know nowt.

The tone reminds me of my responses to people that dared to suggest I wasn’t actually at the High Court at any point this summer. For this reason, I’m fairly sure he’s legit.

He's got a point. he would be a great signing if we where going for Promotion to Prem.... but in the prem very average indeed. People need to understand how much of a step up this league is going to be.... we can't just sign decent championship players and players who blew there potential on free's

Have you had a memory loss? Surely as a Blade you should know our recent history?

This was the exact same situation 2 years. The technical gap between the league 1 and the Championship is the biggest in football.
It’s only the top 6 that are on another planet, the bottom half of the PL isn’t that much higher than the top half of the Championship.
The evidence is teams that are relegated from the PL rarely return at the first attempt
Where as teams relegated from the Championship are usually front runners in league 1.

2 years ago we had a similar situation regards being unable to compete financially when we went up from league 1 to the Championship.
Wilder deliberately targeted the better players from league 1 and league 2, those with hunger and potential to improve.

Many said Enda Stevens is from league 2 so will struggle in the Championship
And George Baldock is from a struggling league 1 side so will also struggle with the step up.

This policy of buying players from the same division worked the first season as we finished top half, then Wilder realised in the 2nd season that in order to push to the next level he needed to bring in established Championship players (like Norwood, McGoldrick, Egan).

Suspect we will copy the tried and tested formula that has already shown to work.
When you think Fulham scrapped their promotion team and spent 100 million on new players and they struggled badly.

Average in the prem is is fucking good you twonk. Especially for less than 6m

just wandering how often you have seen him play to have this judgement, always makes me chuckle, snap judgement's on players just because they are stepping up a division, i watch a lot of football live, and i've probably seen freeman play 10 times in the last 3 seasons,

so i'll judge the lad when i have seen him in our shirt for a good season or 2

them Wolves and Bournemouth players have found the step up really hard i see

D-oM2GRW4AA7Myg.jpg

Look At Me by Geri Halliwell is ripe for a terrace rework 😂

Luuuuuuke Freeman,
You can take the ball and score a goal for me,
Maybe curl it in from just outside the D

Etc etc

Better still:

"Stick your finger up your arse (stick your finger up your arse)
And stick your finger down your jap's eye (down your jap's eye ... jap's eye)
Now stick your finger in your gob (bob-a-job-job)
Luke Freeman, what a guy, guy guy!"

Needs some work, like.

pommpey

😂 Account suspended

It was a joke..... jeeezzzz

Don't you realise you've been sussed?

No amount of faux interest or concern can disguise the bitterness you feel. Imagine, the 'pub' team waving goodbye as we pass you mongrels.

No amount of bluster or bravado can hide your disbelief that after only two seasons the Blades have achieved what you've dreamt of doing. At this rate you'll be in the Championship for at least a decade and still be the clueless nobs you seem destined to be.

At least say 'Fuck the pigs', or maybe those words are just too difficult to swallow?

Just seen that, I thought all our deals were undisclosed? It's good to see that it has been released, and its a good deal that for a player of Freeman's ability. I guess we only pay a certain amount now etc.

Cba to read 1000 previous posts so apologies if this is repetitious ...
In some photos , doesn't our Luke bear a striking resemblance to the oversexed boastful lad in the 'Inbetweeners' ?

Don't you realise you've been sussed?

No amount of faux interest or concern can disguise the bitterness you feel. Imagine, the 'pub' team waving goodbye as we pass you mongrels.

No amount of bluster or bravado can hide your disbelief that after only two seasons the Blades have achieved what you've dreamt of doing. At this rate you'll be in the Championship for at least a decade and still be the clueless nobs you seem destined to be.

At least say 'Fuck the pigs', or maybe those words are just too difficult to swallow?
Here Here

Absolutely. League games only though. As important squad players they will be givenarunout in Cup ties.

As before, I will be delighted to lose. My club is infinitely more important to me than my favourite players getting a game. Bizarre, I know...

❤⚔

Congratulations. Let me know where I can send the winnings...

Back
Top Bottom