Louie Sibley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He's been discussed on here before, unfortunately not by anybody in the club, probably due to him having skill and creativity.
We're not allowed that

I was really impressed by their no 40, Hutchinson. Great movement and energy through centre midfield.

I saw this mentioned yesterday in the shoutbox so I kept my eye on him in the second half. He consistently passed it either out of play or to one of our players instead, unless he was playing a very simple sideways pass.

I saw this mentioned yesterday in the shoutbox so I kept my eye on him in the second half. He consistently passed it either out of play or to one of our players instead, unless he was playing a very simple sideways pass.
At this point sign the cunt.

Looks like Millwall had a 4th bid turned down of £450k.

There was a comment that a few in football were surprised as Derby are predicated to run out of cash in February.

But that is a low-ball 4th bid.

I noted with interest he is also left footed. we don't have an obvious successor to Fleck.

Suppose Hourihane left, you could find it with that.

They are doing well at Derby to have staved off a fire sale this long.

Send hourihane back and the wages saved will pay the transfer fee

There was a comment that a few in football were surprised as Derby are predicated to run out of cash in February.

I noted with interest he is also left footed. we don't have an obvious successor to Fleck.

Are we committed to Hourihane beyond this month ?

Is he actually any good and would he even have a chance of getting in the team - he'd be behind the best 2 players this season in the pecking order?

He's never impressed whenever I've watched him and IMHO Utd should be after a different type - a big monster that frightens opposiing players, break-up play and offers some protection to Utd's fragile back 3/5

Max Bird and Jason Knight might be better options. I’m surprised they’re all still there tbh

We don't have any money to play with without sales. We're completely snookered because we have very few saleable assets. We're in for a rough season or two unless the ownership changes.

Max Bird and Jason Knight might be better options. I’m surprised they’re all still there tbh
Knight is rumoured to be interesting Leeds and Everton at around the 8m mark. Not quite in our price range.

Those two Sibley, Ebosele, Thompson, Buchanan is offer a contract to all of them if Derby either do fold or do have to shift assets very quickly to build a rainy day fund for those law suits.

Lawrence is the one who has always impressed me from Derby but think they'll be a few teams after him if they sell.

Sibley hasn’t been in their team the last couple of months. Looks like he’s faded. Would certainly go for Lawrence and Ebosele. Come on United go for it.

Lawrence is the one who has always impressed me from Derby but think they'll be a few teams after him if they sell.

Agree. Lawrence is the one who we should really be after. Seems to have grown up a lot recently since that Xmas incident from a few years ago, and has been their skipper. He's always had the talent and showed the other week that he is a very good player at this level. Not sure we would be in pole position for this lad now, but we should at least be batting for him. Get in there United, think he would be an excellent player for us if he came.

Agree. Lawrence is the one who we should really be after. Seems to have grown up a lot recently since that Xmas incident from a few years ago, and has been their skipper. He's always had the talent and showed the other week that he is a very good player at this level. Not sure we would be in pole position for this lad now, but we should at least be batting for him. Get in there United, think he would be an excellent player for us if he came.
Unfortunately we’re not, our owners are trusting to luck, they have not got the funds to invest . They are hoping Hecky can mould the youth into a play off team and trust Lady Luck smiles on us and if that fails they’ll be looking to sell the club on and recoup their limited investment

Unfortunately we’re not, our owners are trusting to luck, they have not got the funds to invest . They are hoping Hecky can mould the youth into a play off team and trust Lady Luck smiles on us and if that fails they’ll be looking to sell the club on and recoup their limited investment
You have the inside info on this or are you speculating like everyone else?

Sibley hasn’t been in their team the last couple of months. Looks like he’s faded. Would certainly go for Lawrence and Ebosele. Come on United go for it.
My mate said he has a poor attitude and that why hes being left out of the squad

My brother-in-law is a Derby fan he tells me Sibley has a bad attitude (as stated above) and Lawrence only turns up at home and not every week either! I think we might be best staying away from both.
Your probably right they wouldn’t be playing for Derby if they were consistent

My brother-in-law is a Derby fan he tells me Sibley has a bad attitude (as stated above) and Lawrence only turns up at home and not every week either! I think we might be best staying away from both.
But when Lawrence decides to turn up... Dangggg.
I would agree with Sibley. Unless we can pick him up for peanuts. Put him in the same program as Moose and hopes he turns his shit around.

Dont know about Sibley, I was talking to a mate who is a Derby fan and I said Lawrence's both goals were good. He replied "He is inconsistent!"

Derby aren't getting 8m from anyone for any of their players. They are in no position to negotiate.

due to the derby situation, I feel like if a deal becomes available that seems too good too miss then we’d go for it. That is if the owners and board are serious about this long term vision as derby haven’t half got a few young gems

due to the derby situation, I feel like if a deal becomes available that seems too good too miss then we’d go for it. That is if the owners and board are serious about this long term vision as derby haven’t half got a few young gems
😂😂

Back
Top Bottom