Louie Sibley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

My brother-in-law is a Derby fan he tells me Sibley has a bad attitude (as stated above) and Lawrence only turns up at home and not every week either! I think we might be best staying away from both.
Agree but Ebosele looks worth a punt. Not seen one player influence a game as much as he did since Steve Kabba did for Grimsby (oh and ached last Tuesday)

They’ve just sold Shinnie for 30 grand. That’s how desperate they are for money.

There’s absolutely no way we’ll get any of these players. They will go to clubs like Millwall/Forest/Swansea for nominal fees and we will all revisit this thread and say:

WHY THE FUCK WERENT WE IN FOR THESE?!

We just never get what we want do we?

They’ve just sold Shinnie for 30 grand. That’s how desperate they are for money.

There’s absolutely no way we’ll get any of these players. They will go to clubs like Millwall/Forest/Swansea for nominal fees and we will all revisit this thread and say:

WHY THE FUCK WERENT WE IN FOR THESE?!

We just never get what we want do we?

Did we want to sign a 30 year old left back?

Did we want to sign a 30 year old left back?

Obviously I’m not suggesting we should have been in for Shinnie, no. I’m just making the point that they are accepting bargain basement prices for players at the moment and we aren’t going to capitalise, we will watch other clubs do it instead.

Obviously I’m not suggesting we should have been in for Shinnie, no. I’m just making the point that they are accepting bargain basement prices for players at the moment and we aren’t going to capitalise, we will watch other clubs do it instead.
Just one player so far and they have turned down other offers.
I am not sure there are any real bargains to be had.

Who else have they sold? Someone posted something earlier in the thread about them wanting £8m, which doesn't suggest they're selling players for bargain basement prices.

Agree but Ebosele looks worth a punt. Not seen one player influence a game as much as he did since Steve Kabba did for Grimsby (oh and ached last Tuesday)
I was talking to a few Derby fans after the game and since the game and they've said that if Lawrence and Ebosele played like they did against us every week they'd be nowhere near Derby. It would be like us signing Oli McBurnie because he looked good against us, or Brian Howard, Leon Britton, James Harper, Luke Freeman etc. They all worked out well.

Festy is one to watch, all the Derby fans I know really rate him highly and think he'll go onto bigger and better things.

Re: Shinnie, the rumour is that the fee was so low because Derby still owed Wigan money for Nathan Byrne.

Back
Top Bottom