Litter on Matchday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yes it is likely the students going home at Xmas will be experiencing wind... it'll be the brussel sprouts.

Pet peeve, and trivial to some, but as embarrassing as the rubbish is on the pitch, what’s equally as poor is the amount of rubbish on the roads outside the ground.

I’m acutely aware that Shoreham Street is no area of outstanding natural beauty, but it’s not hard to stuff a twix wrapper in a bin or your pocket.
I think most of the rubbish on shoreham street is there before any fans arrive mate. There’s some serious disregard for what goes in each bin too, which I find quite upsetting. Once tarnished, whose job is it to remove the remnants of what looked like a garden fire at Stig of the dumps house from the blue bin?

That said it happens in leafy Beauchief too when it’s windy and you see that your neighbour can’t read the big fuck off sign that’s literally on the lid they’ve lifted up to put the wrong thing in the brown bin. Also revealing which lazy sausage can’t even be arsed to rinse out the tins.

The end of civilisation can’t be far away.

It was my first visit of the season yesterday and boy did the area around the ground look grim. Thought it was just me....glad I'm not the only one.

It's difficult to get to and there's nowhere to park these days....much as I love the Lane.....isn't it time to think about moving?
Aye
Rather than ‘address’ the litter ‘problem’ around BL spend hundreds of millions to move the ‘litter problem’ out of town🤔

I'll chuck in my two penneth, every morning going to work I drive along Shoreham street, 7:15ish am and I always see a couple of people litter picking around the ground, not sure if they might be club staff or not, but whoever they are deserve a thankyou.
👍

Back
Top Bottom