Gone Elsewhere Lewis O'Brien

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If there's a few quid left in the pot, I think he'd be a really good addition for us.

Unused sub at Forest yesterday so surely they're open to offers?
Think he'd really help address the imbalance on our left side. Good defensively so could really help Larouci out.
Goes box-to-box and the type that would stick around if the worse happens.
definetly agree and would help our problem with the left flank but forest just arnt gonna do us any favours are they still think they will be in the relegation battle with us mind really rate obrien unlike many on this forum think he would be a perfect fit for our system

If there's a few quid left in the pot, I think he'd be a really good addition for us.

Think he'd really help address the imbalance on our left side. Good defensively so could really help Larouci out.
I'm pretty sure that O'Brien could play LWB too so could give us some much needed improvement there as well.

One pass mate don't get me wrong he's one of the best midfielders during my lifetime but he's so capable of taking a game by the Scruff of the neck
Partnering with souza should release him more but it's not sinking in
Not many in the Premier League can take a game by the scruff of the neck. Maybe in the past but Norwood can't do that anymore especially in the Premier League.

One pass mate don't get me wrong he's one of the best midfielders during my lifetime but he's so capable of taking a game by the Scruff of the neck
Agreed, but I thought his tackling held them back as much as anyone else.
Two new quality midfielders would put him on the bench.

An optimistic thought, but I'm afraid we OBrienists will have to wait for another transfer window. Most likely, one when we're in a different (lower) division to Forest. I just don't think they'll sell to us. It would be a move unworthy of the tactical genius of Steve Cooper

An optimistic thought, but I'm afraid we OBrienists will have to wait for another transfer window. Most likely, one when we're in a different (lower) division to Forest. I just don't think they'll sell to us. It would be a move unworthy of the tactical genius of Steve Cooper
no hes not likely to sell to us as much as theyve improved i still expect forest to be in the bottom 8 think he will get loaned to a championship club most likely leeds

In his defence, there’s a degree of him having to coach Souza into playing in our system just at the moment, and City didn’t really give him the time to get off the passes he is capable of, they are relentless in the short periods they are out of possession.

Can't see this happening.

Florist would rather pay him a king's ransom to sweep the terraces rather than loan him to us.

We have paid £5m for a LCB from Arsenal who hasn’t played for one minute,he is still learning our special style of play !! We have a LWB that we have converted int a LCB and we are bemoaning the loss of Osborn and Lowe,it’s a bloody joke.We are susceptible to crosses from wide,it is our achilles heel and we fail to deal with it,the best choice we have at the moment is:
Baldock,Anel,Egan,Trusty,Robinson.
I don’t understand why we are messing about with Osborn,Larouci and Lowe in the first place,sorry,they are not good enough and probably never will be.

I can only imagine that Forest have been playing hard ball with us over O'Brien as he would have been excellent for us this season if we had managed to bring him in. Maybe they just don't want to sell him to a PL rival unless we pay through the nose for him. Whereas they are happy for him to go into the Championship as he can't directly affect them then this season. Shame, this one

I so hope we are firing on all cylinders when we play those ridiculous trees again
And are instrumental in them disappearing off to the championship

Just shows what a shit stain of a club Forest are

The only poeple blocking him coming to the lane were forest

The way they have treated Obrien is outrageous
I think not wanting to sell him to a relegation rival makes perfect sense. Makes even more sense now they've (seemingly) found a Championship buyer.

We, on the other hand, were only too happy to send Berge off to Burnley for peanuts.

I think not wanting to sell him to a relegation rival makes perfect sense. Makes even more sense now they've (seemingly) found a Championship buyer.

We, on the other hand, were only too happy to send Berge off to Burnley for peanuts.
Would you rather have had Berge for this year and him go next summer for nothing and not have signed either Hamer or Archer?

I'd like to think that this is an example of the club finally doing some future planning.

Berge was decent but he didn't want to stay so let's not use it as ANOTHER thing to slag the club off about. Plus it wasn't peanuts was it. £15m for Berge is a good deal.

That's cos we knew it would make them weaker!

Would you rather have had Berge for this year and him go next summer for nothing and not have signed either Hamer or Archer?

I'd like to think that this is an example of the club finally doing some future planning.

Berge was decent but he didn't want to stay so let's not use it as ANOTHER thing to slag the club off about. Plus it wasn't peanuts was it. £15m for Berge is a good deal.
spot on natedog berge didnt want to stay or commit himself to us think we got a good deal there especially with who weve been able to bring in plus he doesnt fit in to kompanys set up theyve as much chance of going down as us

£15m for Berge was daylight robbery on our part. Let's call it right. I couldn't understand all the rumpus it caused on here at the time as I thought provided we spend the money then it was a top deal for us. He flattered to deceive. Nice lad though. Now, Ndiaye going... was a kick in the piss flaps alright.

£15m for Berge was daylight robbery on our part. Let's call it right. I couldn't understand all the rumpus it caused on here at the time as I thought provided we spend the money then it was a top deal for us. He flattered to deceive. Nice lad though. Now, Ndiaye going... was a kick in the piss flaps alright.

It was the fear we wouldn't spend the money.

So, those cunts Forest are signing Tavares, Hudson-Odoi, Nicolas Dominguez, a 13m defender from Corinthians, maybe Origi and fuck knows who else....... but they wouldn't let OBrien come here

Just how insecure do you have to be, to be so unconfident of avoiding a relegation battle despite signings like this

Is the tactical genius really not all that sure of his own ability?

So, those cunts Forest are signing Tavares, Hudson-Odoi, Nicolas Dominguez, a 13m defender from Corinthians, maybe Origi and fuck knows who else....... but they wouldn't let OBrien come here

Just how insecure do you have to be, to be so unconfident of avoiding a relegation battle despite signings like this

Is the tactical genius really not all that sure of his own ability?
download.jpeg-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom