Let's have it right

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

More Fallowfield inspired nonsense.

Putting the word “fact” or it’s plural in capitals after an opinion does not, has never and indeed never will change an opinion into a fact, or indeed into facts.

Let‘s try some examples.

The world would be a better place if we put the penguins in charge. FACT!

Cheese sandwiches make excellent hats. FACT!

Now, let’s examine these two statements. Firstly, the penguins. Pingu’s dad did lots of ironing yet never wore any clothes, so that’s the penguins ruled out. Cheese sandwiches for hats? Utter nonsense. You’d be better with a pizza, or maybe half a watermelon. That’s actually a brilliant idea, you can have that one for free. You’ll look lovely in your watermelon hat, and that’s a FACT!

See? Much better if you don’t put “FACT” or the plural after you state an opinion.

We wouldn’t want you to look like some kind of simpleton, and that’s a FACT.
Enjoyed reading that ..F..

Anyway

I'm sick of hearing 'our owner doesn't have any money'.

He's far, far wealthier than McCabe. And relatively speaking, he's far, far wealthier than the likes of Brearley and Mcdonald were.

All three invested a far greater percentage of their personal wealth into the club than the current owner has. FACTS!
Yes, the McCabe glory years were wonderful. Top signings and rampant success.

Putting the word “fact” or it’s plural in capitals after an opinion does not, has never and indeed never will change an opinion into a fact, or indeed into facts.

Let‘s try some examples.

Now, let’s examine these two statements. Firstly, the penguins. Pingu’s dad did lots of ironing yet never wore any clothes, so that’s the penguins ruled out. Cheese sandwiches for hats? Utter nonsense. You’d be better with a pizza, or maybe half a watermelon. That’s actually a brilliant idea, you can have that one for free. You’ll look lovely in your watermelon hat, and that’s a FACT!

See? Much better if you don’t put “FACT” or the plural after you state an opinion.

Do I get one of these watermelon hats from Crab Industries?

Let‘s try some examples.

Shoreham mate that's a class analogy.
I'm inspired to create a hat at work tomorrow from a wedge of Brie.😁😜

He's far, far wealthier than McCabe. And relatively speaking, he's far, far wealthier than the likes of Brearley and Mcdonald were.

All three invested a far greater percentage of their personal wealth into the club than the current owner has. FACTS!
You can put it in capitals but it doesn't mean it's a fact.

Brearley did OK when it was tens of thousands needed but soon realised football is a bottomless pit.
McDonald invested but wasn't content with 'jam tomorrow' and pulled the plug when we were a good bet to win the Championship (old Div 1). Good as he was, when we stamped our feet to keep Gareth Taylor, just before the transfer window, only to lose Deane & Fjortoft on the same day instead.
McCabe managed to build a literal white elephant office block (built by Scarborough Holdings aka K McCabe) and the tenancy managed by his son. 'All profits were going to fund players', another load of BS repeated after we built a hotel (built by Scarborough Holdings). AFAIK no monies raised we're ever used to fund player wages. A man, allegedly who lived on Alderson Road (my father, a similar age didn't remember him...).
We've failed in the last two seasons we played in the PL through various bad decisions amongst other things. Love him or hate him, we wouldn't have progressed as far as we have under those three previous chairmen mentioned.

The message board won’t agree. Anything negative against will be shot down.

But remember this message board has 10 or so members that I would imagine are friends /
Employees / podcasters with links to the Prince.

The general public and you go to any game is totally different on all fronts.

How so? Brearley, Mcdonald and McCabe all came from modest beginnings. PA is Saudi Royalty. So how has he contrived to have less wealth than the other three?
You’re comparing a time period where football transfers or wages were nowhere near what they are today.

When we were promoted under Warnock look what we spent first of all to get up & secondly to compete. You’re now looking at 10 times that amount.

There’s a reason why they say you need a billionaire to compete.

City & Chelsea changed English football.

I cannot stand what the prince has done to us, however, he will have had to put money into us at various times through the past 6/7 years and that amount is probably more than you had to in 90s

But remember this message board has 10 or so members that I would imagine are friends /
Employees / podcasters with links to the Prince.
I’m glad to see that “you would imagine” that to be the case because, as so often, you are opining about something you don’t have a clue about.

Care to put your money where your mouth is and list those 10 or so members that you have imagined have links to the Prince?

I for one love the imagery of a coven of haggard, cackling Blades doing just that before tossing their effigies into a cauldron of Magnets.

Far fetched? Look what happened to Mousset?
What happened to Mousset was someone throwing lots of chips and breaded chicken into a cauldron of hot fat.

I’m glad to see that “you would imagine” that to be the case because, as so often, you are opining about something you don’t have a clue about.

Care to put your money where your mouth is and list those 10 or so members that you have imagined have links to the Prince?
My friend… everyone is open to criticism even myself it’s part and parcel of a forum. The Prince however is off limits by large amount of members on this forum.

Some people on this forum have links to management team past and present that are never disclosed on here. It’s part and parcel of this site.

we are starting with minus 2 points with 3 seasons out of 5 being in the premier league and yet we are broke. But if this is questioned on here usually gets personal.

How so? Brearley, Mcdonald and McCabe all came from modest beginnings. PA is Saudi Royalty. So how has he contrived to have less wealth than the other three?

It’s well known that PA’s wealth is self made. He wasn’t born with a silver spoon in his mouth so to speak like some of the Saudi Royals. His main source of wealth coming from his paper mill factory, which I believe he sold

My friend… everyone is open to criticism even myself it’s part and parcel of a forum. The Prince however is off limits by large amount of members on this forum.

Some people on this forum have links to management team past and present that are never disclosed on here. It’s part and parcel of this site.

we are starting with minus 2 points with 3 seasons out of 5 being in the premier league and yet we are broke. But if this is questioned on here usually gets personal.

Gerrum’ named or I’m stating as a Bladezz FACT that Laney is your Mam…..

Some people on this forum have links to management team past and present that are never disclosed on here.
Again, you are stating this as a fact, which suggests that you must know. If that’s the case, go ahead and name them. Ten or so, you’ve said. We’ll wait.

Again, you are stating this as a fact, which suggests that you must know. If that’s the case, go ahead and name them. Ten or so, you’ve said. We’ll wait.

I can recommend James Joyce if you want a good read while you wait!

I would never disclose private messages that I receive on here. I had someone a while ago inform me they had contacts with the previous management team etc. I wouldn’t ever disclose that information. Some people claim to be ITK on here some people do it much more privately and some don’t mention anything. Each to their own.

If you choose to believe me or not is down to you.

I would never disclose private messages that I receive on here. I had someone a while ago inform me they had contacts with the previous management team etc. I wouldn’t ever disclose that information. Some people claim to be ITK on here some people do it much more privately and some don’t mention anything. Each to their own.

So you’ve had 10 or so such private conversations on here, all with people who have links to the Prince?

Interesting. Doesn’t sound remotely like bullshit 😂

You aren’t being asked to disclose who told you, just who are linked. Not even how they are linked. These are posters with a username as well, generally not their real name. There’s no legal issue, it’s just gossip. One prick of a member on here PM’d members giving out my name, employers etc. a few morons jumped in. Trouble was the person targeted wasn’t me. What you’ve been asked is not similar at all.

EG Sean Thornton - very clever man but pilots the owners private jet and has Sneks dog as a hostage.

You aren’t being asked to disclose who told you, just who are linked. Not even how they are linked. These are posters with a username as well, generally not their real name. There’s no legal issue, it’s just gossip. One prick of a member on here PM’d members giving out my name, employers etc. a few morons jumped in. Trouble was the person targeted wasn’t me. What you’ve been asked is not similar at all.

EG Sean Thornton - very clever man but pilots the owners private jet and has Sneks dog as a hostage.
You’ve read my private messages. FACT

Back
Top Bottom