Let’s enjoy the peace, before…

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

See my reply to the clown who said it…….
There were only 2 blocks available and I was on at 9:04 so I'm assuming they'll release more as the day goes on. I need 2 for mate and there's only 1 seat left in our block so hoping the next one comes available soon while I can still buy for non-ST holders.

Another block open. It seems you could buy them now.

For defending our current owner against Andy’s scurrilous accusations, l have today received, as a gift, a falcon. It’s nesting on the roof of the South Stand. I’d buy a printer if l were you.

Come on Sean, we all know that in light of your steadfast defence of Kevin McCabe for 15+ years, you will have received, at minimum, an albatross.

Was going to say, should put a bet on how many people call up saying not got tickets... only to find its in their spam mail lol.
I hope the club send an email out in the next few days reminding people to check their spam on the 19th for their tickets, when of course that email will have gone to spam for those people. In my first job after uni, they sent me my login password to my work email address

Come on Sean, we all know that in light of your steadfast defence of Kevin McCabe for 15+ years, you will have received, at minimum, an albatross.

I was hooked. I wouldn’t listen to friends and family. It was the Copthorne for me every home game. I just couldn’t get enough…….

I hope the club send an email out in the next few days reminding people to check their spam on the 19th for their tickets, when of course that email will have gone to spam for those people. In my first job after uni, they sent me my login password to my work email address
Very good point. If you've received the recent loyalty points e mail into your inbox ok then the tickets e mail should come through to the right place. I suspect the Loyalty points email was a trial run for the 19th. If you haven't had a loyalty points e mail then maybe you should check with the ticket office that they have your correct e mail address.

Very good point. If you've received the recent loyalty points e mail into your inbox ok then the tickets e mail should come through to the right place. I suspect the Loyalty points email was a trial run for the 19th. If you haven't had a loyalty points e mail then maybe you should check with the ticket office that they have your correct e mail address.
Also you'll have been sent a confirmation email for the Wembley tickets you've bought

As an extension to this, where one person has coordinated multiple tickets through the F&F function, I’m anticipate the email with the tickets going to the person who booked the tickets and not each individual. That’s the way it has always worked for previously purchased electronic tickets.

Got mine earlier but I just had a quick look because I'm a nosy twat......bugger me, there really are hardly any left. Is that just because we haven't opened all the sections yet or is that yer lot?

Could you buy however many you wanted today as a season ticket holder as long as t'others had customer numbers? There's going to be some unhappy bunnies on here if they're all gone by today (not me like, couldn't give a shit 🥳)

Got mine earlier but I just had a quick look because I'm a nosy twat......bugger me, there really are hardly any left. Is that just because we haven't opened all the sections yet or is that yer lot?

Could you buy however many you wanted today as a season ticket holder as long as t'others had customer numbers? There's going to be some unhappy bunnies on here if they're all gone by today (not me like, couldn't give a shit 🥳)

Just had a look myself, there are still plenty on the top tier.

They’re selling them in block order from north to south. If we don’t sell out, it will look full on tv because the north blocks will all be sold out.

Try changing the view. I hit the options on my screen and changed to home screen view and up it popped! Good luck

It's a comon issue on mobiles when the queing system is in operation.

For anyone else unable to find the match click on either 'home screen view' or 'desktop view' and you'll be able to find it.

FYI everyone, you can no longer buy additional tickets. They've realised their error and stopped this 'loophole'

Just had a look myself, there are still plenty on the top tier.

They’re selling them in block order from north to south. If we don’t sell out, it will look full on tv because the north blocks will all be sold out.
Aye, it was more it saying 'Last Few' for availability on the ticket site making me wonder if we had opened all the blocks up.

Aye, it was more it saying 'Last Few' for availability on the ticket site making me wonder if we had opened all the blocks up.
Winds me up, that, when we get away tickets. You buy tickets in the only block available, because 'last few remaining', in the corner, then later they open a new block behind the goals. Brilliant :(

Ok to the poster on this thread many making fun of those for whatever reason will find it difficult to buy Wembley tickets online, or genuinely don't understand the system.
Why is it funny?
There a lot of people out there who are less capable, savvy and organised than others and will run into difficulties which given the demand and pressure they'll find difficult to sort out.

Also you'll have been sent a confirmation email for the Wembley tickets you've bought
My confirmation emails come through to a different account to the one I get other updates on 😂 will be checking both on the 19th!

For context, i work in IT so i know how to use a computer haha and i still cant buy 2 tickets together even after they are linked, so currently on phone to the TO to sort it. The system doesn’t work for everyone .

Last edited:

Someone said that when the queue opens (at 0900), it randomises the queue number for the people already waiting. I joined at about 0845, then at 0900 when it started the queue, was in position 346 (from memory) and bought tix within 6 mins
It does. It says that on the page

Back
Top Bottom