Let’s enjoy the peace, before…

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The cunts doing the most moaning will be the ones who haven't watched United since the last Wembley appearance.

“I haven’t been since the nineties but l had 60,000 loyalty points then and someone in the ticket office transferred them to my slag of an ex wife and now l can’t get a ticket, all because l no longer have 500 points and threatened to burn the ticket office managers house down.

Sort it out Simon Capper”

Basket case club retard. I can’t go because l have no one to hold hands with. Simply because all my friend and family are too fucking thick to open an account and l’m too lazy to help them, because they’re thick Sheffielders”

(One of those is pretty much genuine, the other a slight exaggeration - l missed the bit about the kid who has never been crying themselves to sleep every night since the Wrexham game - to make it more believable)

Website crashes in 5 mins
Tickets in basket but can't pay
How do I allocate tickets to another member
Rubbish wontvlet me pick cat x
-Tickets haven’t arrived on email yet (repeat this every day until 19th)
-Booking fee for print at home is a joke
-Can’t believe we can’t buy in person
-Why can’t I buy a ticket for my uncles, 2nd wife’s cat?!

Well they haven't answered the phone to anyone over past two days I know cos I've been trying to buy tickets over the phone as won't let me buy online.*for Cardiff game

Well they haven't answered the phone to anyone over past two days I know cos I've been trying to buy tickets over the phone as won't let me buy online.*for Cardiff game

Call monitoring. They know it’s you……

I have 3 season tickets but need 4 tickets. The 4th will need to be when it goes to general sale.

Unsure on whether to get 3 tomorrow and then buy the extra one on GS, then try to move the original 3 so we’re all sat together. Or, just hang on for 4 together on GS. Maybe even just buy 3 and 1 random single but squeeze the young un in with us he’s only tiny so can stand on my seat/sit on my lap 🤔

I miss the good old days of getting down there early to queue up all day.
Same. For one game (can't remember which) I got down to the lane at about 4am and was halfway up the car park!

Was all fun. I'd brought bin bags to sit on cos it was raining. The lads who joined the queue behind me weren't as well prepared. About half 5, one of them says to me "You can share our spliff if we can have some bags to sit on."

Fair trade lads. We all sat and got happily stoned as the sun came up.

Same. For one game (can't remember which) I got down to the lane at about 4am and was halfway up the car park!

Was all fun. I'd brought bin bags to sit on cos it was raining. The lads who joined the queue behind me weren't as well prepared. About half 5, one of them says to me "You can share our spliff if we can have some bags to sit on."

Fair trade lads. We all sat and got happily stoned as the sun came up.
Goal posts for jumpers?

Anyone looking for the tier list seating plan like I have for the last 20 mins might find this useful. Brighton are well prepared. Not sure if we've got anything similar but I couldn't find it...

It's on ours too. Selling north to south in order it says, I think.
I'll just buy any and sit weer I like though.

The internet will explode when you don't receive your ticket via email as promised because we tried to send 25k emails but the internet crashed.

Blades put up a handy "how to add friends and family to your account video" yesterday (waaaaaaaaay too late mind you). Didn't take long though "waaaahhhhh I can't do it. When I press that it doesn't show that it's driving me mental"

Ya know what? Fuck off. Don't bother. The Internet and clear instructions are not for you. You complete fucking idiot. I'm waiting in earnest for more of the same, with plenty of abuse hurled at em. Probably by me in all honesty. I'm beginning to really despise these people.

Back
Top Bottom