Let’s enjoy the peace, before…

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Kozzy_is_my_Dad says you can have a go on him for nowt!
No no no, no.

We were arguing about tickets and I said to you "Don't have a go AT me".

Not "Have a go ON me, for free". Same owd, hearing what your dangly bits want to hear, rather than truly listening.

We've been here before, and it didn't end well for anyone concerned. Ecoutez!

Do you need electricity to buy WembZ tix?

This all feels unreasonable as I pay for stuff with Scottish fivers and 2p’s. 😩

Last edited:
What's complaints number? Was just about to buy me ticket when I noticed hot blondes in my area want to meet me RIGHT NOW for SEX, somehow ended up transferring 40k to a lass who said she urgently needed money for her nephew's heart operation now I can't get hold of her ffs I'm penniless sort it out united

What's complaints number? Was just about to buy me ticket when I noticed hot blondes in my area want to meet me RIGHT NOW for SEX, somehow ended up transferring 40k to a lass who said she urgently needed money for her nephew's heart operation now I can't get hold of her ffs I'm penniless sort it out united

Think she writes for The Star as she’s always at the bottom of their articles, if that helps?

Seeing as it's my birthday, can one of you bastards secure me a couple behind the Royal Box?

Don't fancy waiting in line until next Thursday with the rest of the Muggles.

TIA x

For info online.

Started queuing at 7:55 online - then it joins you to the real queue

Your queue number: 1427
Your estimated wait time is: 15 minutes

For info online.

Started queuing at 7:55 online - then it joins you to the real queue

Your queue number: 1427
Your estimated wait time is: 15 minutes
Someone said that when the queue opens (at 0900), it randomises the queue number for the people already waiting. I joined at about 0845, then at 0900 when it started the queue, was in position 346 (from memory) and bought tix within 6 mins

Am I being an idiot. Queued and got in and can't see semi final tickets anywhere,!
It should be on the main screen, above all the other boxes (home, away, membership, tour & events etc) but you just click above on the fa cup semi final picture (there isn’t a box like the others)

Just realised how shit of an explanation that is but hope it’s helped you mate. Haha.

It should be on the main screen, above all the other boxes (home, away, membership, tour & events etc) but you just click above on the fa cup semi final picture (there isn’t a box like the others)

Just realised how shit of an explanation that is but hope it’s helped you mate. Haha.
Must be an issue with my phone, cannot see the banner you described and nothing to click on. Trying an iPad now, back of the fucking queue again.

56 minutes wait at 09.00 and had it bought and paid for by 09.40, a very straightforward transaction.

Started queueing at 9, in by 9:25 tickets bought no problems in the price band i wanted too

These are selling v fast. Most of level 1 and 2 on sale have gone. Odd seats left.

Expect further blocks on south side to come up soon.E7B7B60C-6DB6-4A85-A5A2-545C18DB6688.png

Back
Top Bottom