Let’s enjoy the peace, before…

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ok to the poster on this thread many making fun of those for whatever reason will find it difficult to buy Wembley tickets online, or genuinely don't understand the system.
Why is it funny?
There a lot of people out there who areless capable, savvy and organised than others and will run into difficulties which given the demand and pressure they'll find difficult to sort out.
Exactly. I was fuming cos my tickets haven't arrived. Just got back from the ticket office after the giving them a right bollocking. The least they could have done was tell me I hadn't ordered any.

My word, I don't think anyone could have predicted this particular drama. Gotta love being a blade.

Semi Final at Wembley and they cause a ticket mess that actually hits the press 🤣 . What should be a magical time..... 😍

It's like if a fit bird came up to you in the pub and whispered 'take me out to the bins and fuck me', then you slipped and glassed yourself in the bollocks

UTB

Last edited:
My word, I don't think anyone could have predicted this particular drama. Gotta love being a blade.

Semi Final at Wembley and they cause a ticket mess that actually hits the press 🤣 . What should be a magical time..... 😍

It's like if a fit bird came up to you in the pub and whispered 'take me out to the bins and fuck me', then you slipped and glassed yourself in the bollocks

UTB
Pigs

"Dem Blades can't sell out despite it being on Gen Sale"

I got on at 9.25a.m. after being 2219 in queue at 8.45 a.m. Got tickets in 5 mins for me and my son - he is on my F&F list. Could pick from many blocks - we are in 136. All was trouble free.

On computers/laptop mobile phones. keep refreshing the screen. and you should have the emails etc.
Looks like ticket sales have gone really well. looks like the lower tier and the posh seats club Wembley are going fast. every block is open in the top tier.the way it,s going it won't be going to general sale. unless we get another allocation.

I'm not very internet savvy.

Logged onto Wembley site this morning and just had email confirmation of 2 tickets to see Andre Rieu on April 14th.
Safe standing? Get some raight trouble at his gigs. Firm calling themselves the 'La Boheme Boys' are the worst

The cunts doing the most moaning will be the ones who haven't watched United since the last Wembley appearance.
Well, considering that we haven't had a 34,000 attendance since 1989 they've got a point wondering why it should be so difficult

Back
Top Bottom